OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Second battlecast tournament
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryudom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Second battlecast tournament Reply with quote

why should a clan not be able to enter twice? its not like the same people are gonna be playin in the differant teams
Windows XP Pro
Socrates

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Second battlecast tournament Reply with quote

um what do you mean why should a clan not be able to enter twice? what whacked up tournaments have you been in where parties enter twice? the question should be reversed, why should a clan BE ABLE to enter twice? THAT deserves answering first, since THATS the unusual scenario here
Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Second battlecast tournament Reply with quote

haha yes, the idea of a clan entering twice is dumb.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
vicioso

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Second battlecast tournament Reply with quote

I'm with Xaronth and Magnifico on this. In just about any major game, you pick your best to represent you. There's really no reason for a team to enter twice, other than to let the bench warmers play..
saiyaman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Second battlecast tournament Reply with quote

so how do I get in, considering im not in a clan?
(atl's too good for me)

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Second battlecast tournament Reply with quote

Quote:
(atl's too good for me)

you cant join in solo however i hear that ryudom is trying to get a team together to enter. why dont you talk to him?
saiyaman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Second battlecast tournament Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
(atl's too good for me)

you cant join in solo however i hear that ryudom is trying to get a team together to enter. why dont you talk to him?

Sigh, I might be doing that, but I have to wait for this "test" vs zicro for elite, though y2k and endy I believe told me they wanted me to battle cast with them, and invited me to the clan. So I don't know what needs to be done.. wish y2k would put up elite open.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Second battlecast tournament Reply with quote

i thought you quit elite..
Woop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: Second battlecast tournament Reply with quote

Is this tournament for anyone who wants to join? How do you get in if you're not in a clan? :confused:
Viper-Vision

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: Second battlecast tournament Reply with quote

happy birthday w00p :thumbsup:

I think I won't let clans enter twice.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: Second battlecast tournament Reply with quote

idea:
Also add a solo sign up, any 4 solo sign up's means 1 team.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
MAD_DAN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: Second battlecast tournament Reply with quote

Kinda' like King of Fighters eh? Heh he Very Happy
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: Second battlecast tournament Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
(atl's too good for me)

Sigh, I might be doing that, but I have to wait for this "test" vs zicro for elite, though y2k and endy I believe told me they wanted me to battle cast with them, and invited me to the clan. So I don't know what needs to be done.. wish y2k would put up elite open.

Ok this ends now saiyaman, you are being a [insert favorite word here] and are acting like a complete 2 year old. To set this matter straight once and for all, you are not in elite, nor will you be, that is final. If you think you can in one post completely diss members of Elite and in the next say you are bieng tried out, to [filtered] with you. Do you know how hard it is to really piss me off, I have never gotten angry in all mine time in this community, not with jackie which was a sore subject, not with anything. But you know what you are dragging the Elite name though the mud, after we spent months getting a good reputation, and this will not be tolerated. If you are still in Elite, consider yourself kicked out. I have the backing of more then enough of the members in Eilte, and community members as a whole. Unless you learn to change your attitude, then you really need to just keep your mouth shut. If you think I am alone in my views think again. I am just the first to bring it up on these boards, and as thus make it official. Now just stop your double sided self and first of all stick to one story, ann second dont make stuff up. I willhave more to say but my battery is about to die so I will have to do that later.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

Oak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Second battlecast tournament Reply with quote

Frankly Saiyman I don't *hate* you, I hate your attitude, and your constantly flaming me when you lose. Also your constant "OWNED" speech after you lose. Honestly, I'm sick of it. I don't want you in Elite because you'll ruin us with your mouth, you're basicly Fat Chan's clone. I don't like that.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Second battlecast tournament Reply with quote

Quote:

Ok this ends now saiyaman, you are being a [insert favorite word here] and are acting like a complete 2 year old. To set this matter straight once and for all, you are not in elite, nor will you be, that is final. If you think you can in one post completely diss members of Elite and in the next say you are bieng tried out, to [filtered] with you. Do you know how hard it is to really piss me off, I have never gotten angry in all mine time in this community, not with jackie which was a sore subject, not with anything. But you know what you are dragging the Elite name though the mud, after we spent months getting a good reputation, and this will not be tolerated. If you are still in Elite, consider yourself kicked out. I have the backing of more then enough of the members in Eilte, and community members as a whole. Unless you learn to change your attitude, then you really need to just keep your mouth shut. If you think I am alone in my views think again. I am just the first to bring it up on these boards, and as thus make it official. Now just stop your double sided self and first of all stick to one story, ann second dont make stuff up. I willhave more to say but my battery is about to die so I will have to do that later. [/quote]

No problem. I didn't say or do anything that should effect you or your clan in anyway, if you would just read the posts oak has made concerning me, and the things you have said to me in-game, you wouldn't be talking right now. Don't want me? "No problem". ryudom, how about it? I'm pretty decent, and we're all better without lag, we just don't know how much.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: