OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new clan?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IcoN

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

Meh. If you didn't notice, all of my spells were offensively bound to the destruction of undead, except for Improved Aclarity. (Besides, fallen Planetars are /so/ much cooler than Planetars anyways Smile )

Edit: Project Image is a defensive tool for multiplying the illusionary bodies of the caster. The false bodies of the caster absorb 1 melee attack, and the illusionary bodies cannot damage or cast spells. Besides, AFAIK, you cannot learn that many summon Planetar spells anyways. Smile

CPU: Athlon 3200 XP
RAM: 2048 Meg DDR 3200 DC
3D Accelerator: ASUS 6800 GT
Connection: Cable
Controller: Saitek P3000
--------------------
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

Mine were just superpowerful light-related spells from Chrono Trigger, Golden Sun and Phantasy Star Online, respectively.
Grom_hellscream

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
I.... am a Human

Ye i know... Sad

Do not really like to be human my self.... Me Grom Orc plz....

Back to topic... I WONNA BE A PART OF WAR!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

......stupid humans.......

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
Meh. If you didn't notice, all of my spells were offensively bound to the destruction of undead, except for Improved Aclarity. (Besides, fallen Planetars are /so/ much cooler than Planetars anyways Smile )

Edit: Project Image is a defensive tool for multiplying the illusionary bodies of the caster. The false bodies of the caster absorb 1 melee attack, and the illusionary bodies cannot damage or cast spells. Besides, AFAIK, you cannot learn that many summon Planetar spells anyways. Smile

Not in Baldur's Gate 2. In BG2, Project Image creates a caster lookalike with all of your spells, but they don't get used up when the time limit expires. They also don't obey any of the restrictions on summoned creatures. It's cheap, but very very fun. I believe you're thinking of Mirror Images or Reflected Image.

You can get up to 6 level 9 spells in BG2 with a Sorceror.

Besides, I haven't met any Undead (besides the DemiLich) that can stand up to 5 Planetars.
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
FT Teh clan? I know they're better (and nicer) then the Elite, but no-one can beat TEH hX! :p

Oh wait, what option did I want with it? I think I'll still go for :thumbsdown:

cough*needs to learn manners*cough

Thou shall not bite thy thumb at me, and live to tell thy tale.
Fie on thee thy false muse, thy imposter,
thy spammer of a great many things,
thy imposter of skill and good,
thy evil ways will not go unpunished.

my vote hmmmmm

:thumbsdown: Im already in the best clan [Elite], and need nothing else.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

Y2K_MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
FT Teh clan? I know they're better (and nicer) then the Elite, but no-one can beat TEH hX! :p

Oh wait, what option did I want with it? I think I'll still go for :thumbsdown:

better? naaaaaa. Elite is currently the best non beta clan, and the only peeps in hx that give us problems are player and fire though id have a better chance of winning if i could be in a no lag situation. this brings me to another point, theres a difference between someone thats been playing alot a year before the game is released and someone whose been playing quite less.
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

*cough, Oak is minced meat for me..... and I remember some Elite people joining my server, and started to smack up the noob (yes, I was under an Alias)....

Electronic Gaming Machine
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
*cough, Oak is minced meat for me..... and I remember some Elite people joining my server, and started to smack up the noob (yes, I was under an Alias)....

yes but we knew it was u, and well then it dont matter. U are too egotistical, and should learn some humility.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
DFI LANparty 875P-T

Xaronth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
this brings me to another point, theres a difference between someone thats been playing alot a year before the game is released and someone whose been playing quite less.

is that why there are quite a few people in beta that are terrible? is that why after playing for less than a month i was a great challenge to them?

thats a bad point to use to justify why hx > elite
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
Y2K_MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

alot and less are the keypoints. i no some beta people used to train 3 - 4 hours a day before the limited test was released. and i said that some people in hx are better, not hx in general
saiyaman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
this brings me to another point, theres a difference between someone thats been playing alot a year before the game is released and someone whose been playing quite less.

is that why there are quite a few people in beta that are terrible? is that why after playing for less than a month i was a great challenge to them?

thats a bad point to use to justify why hx > elite

Ahem, maybe you'll start having problems from me soon Very Happy

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
Xaronth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
i no some beta people used to train 3 - 4 hours a day

heh yes blaster i think used to do that. im sure you can beat him though.

Quote:
i said that some people in hx are better, not hx in general

i understand, though the same can be said about every clan.
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
i no some beta people used to train 3 - 4 hours a day

heh yes blaster i think used to do that. im sure you can beat him though.

Quote:
i said that some people in hx are better, not hx in general

i understand, though the same can be said about every clan.

actually all of elite is pretty dam good, we can pretty much throw any of our members in any match and have about the same level of a skilled team.

Having the best there are( player, cardy, fire ) makes hXm really good, but they do not have all of the best( y2k, endy, ghostcow, goul, magnifico ). If the clans were ranked right now this would be the order:

hXm
Elite
[filtered]
FT
ATL

And really there are some huge skill gaps between some of the clans for various reasons. Elite and hXm are closer then many think, I have seen the best of both sides playing their best, and its pretty close, with the edge going to hXm. The other 3 clans have a gap they would need to cover to catch up, [filtered] because they are still relatively new, FT because of lack of members, and ATL for losing most of their members, and having to get a whole new batch.

Please dont take offense, as these are the facts as I have seen them. I have played with most everyone in all of the clans, and this is how i see it. If you dont like it tough, this aint ment to be a im better then you are post, this is just how I see things.

Take it for what you wish, and consider my point of view, regardless if you like it or not, im not being biased, most of you know i can be very techinical and this is simply an anaylsis of the facts.

Darren Steller
[Elite] Darner

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
DFI LANparty 875P-T

Xaronth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

i think FT is better than [filtered].
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: