OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new clan?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

And an inactive player... How useful is that? :crazy:
Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

I wonder who the best Player is... with Cardy gone and all.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

hahah i love how you capitalized player.

i think your the best now Smile
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

Oh, I'll get you someday, Player!
*shakes fist :biggrin2: Wink
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Yes Darner I find it hard to believe you actually believe you can rank the clans at all. Have you played everyone in every clan?

grumble, that aint what i meant, oh well its to be expected that some of what i say wont make sense, or will be taken wrong. Of course i have not fought everyone in every clan. It is possible i have over my time with retail and lt, but probably not, then again with smurfing, who knows LOL :sweat2:. My points were based on who I have seen, which is at least 2 people from every clan, and in most cases 4 form every clan( ft is the exception, ive only played u fm and goul). Well i gtg to work ill explain more later.

as promised here is more

I based what I said on battle cast results which are old, as well as fighting yall i have fought all of the following without their knowledge at one time or the other

all of elite
player
xaronth
fire( which was funny because he was smurfing too, but someone told me that)
muse
firefly
magnifico( he figured it out the next day, but at the time had no clue )
nina
godzuki( then he went and got me back, LOL )

these people i just forught and they knew it was me
mordax
saiyiaman( sorry if ur name is spelled wrong )
the other atl clan guys ( that day i helped them train for their match with [[filtered]] which never happened)
goul
rhapsody
flamingmonkey ( but that was a long time ago, so i didnt count that, I assumed u improved Very Happy )

and some others i know im forgetting

So as u can see i didnt base it on nothing. I also took into account that any or every one of the above could be having a good or bad day and that is where i used the battlecast resuts, based on how the clna did in battlecast they may have moved up or down in my ranking, and finally the last factor i took into account was the ammount of new vs old skill, because lets face it, while there are some nice new rising stars, the people who have put more time in will still have an edge that the newer people wont have, if in nothing else, then at least in knowing their opponents better as well as knowing their team mates longer, and are better able to help them out where they are lacking.

This time please dont take any offense, as i said before this is all MY OPINION and as thus it anit necessairly true.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

robusa80

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
And an inactive player... How useful is that? :crazy:

he's like any other person that becomes a mod...which means spock's days are numbered Sad
Socrates

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

ive played just about everyone who plays the game (why consider people who dont?), and i think darner's ranking is spot on
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

Eeh Darner, you forgot me, I wh00ped your hiny badly last time! :biggrin2:

Electronic Gaming Machine
mrsiezen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

I guess Muse = you :tongue2:
Cable up/down 128/768! Yesss upgraded again!

[color="red"]Pro re-release!!![/color]
Spockmeat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

hah, my days of bg were numbered the moment I started graduate school :-p

Blind patriotism
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: new clan? Reply with quote

i guess my name is reason to not be listed, its all unknown Smile

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: