OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I NeEd A ClAn
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cfc_tipsy_cfc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: I NeEd A ClAn Reply with quote

Hey Peeps, I am a newbie and i am bound 2 get better at dis. plz post sum stuff 4 clans plz!!! Ma specs are a Pentium III 1.3 ghz, 10 giga and 512 k adsl!!
Xaronth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: I NeEd A ClAn Reply with quote

why do i have the feeling that this is a joke?

if it is its pretty fun heh
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
unkownvirus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: I NeEd A ClAn Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey Peeps, I am a newbie and i am bound 2 get better at dis. plz post sum stuff 4 clans plz!!! Ma specs are a Pentium III 1.3 ghz, 10 giga and 512 k adsl!!

Hey homie ding dong what the flippin is up jigger I was slippin towards the slip that you (fancy) would like too attain a newfound membership too a traditional(/fancy) OMF f***in clan yo so homie catch ya on the flip side wheneve if you PM we could clock up a time on the chee-chong clockker for some flippin clan gig.......

In short

PM me you can try out for ST.FU or PTF

P.S.

Ghettoness need not aply

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: I NeEd A ClAn Reply with quote

you can try: FT, very friendly clan
you can try [filtered]: they have a bit of skill and like to take in potentially dangerous players
you can go with ATL: a growing clan that recently has come up with more skill, also very friendly people.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: I NeEd A ClAn Reply with quote

i thought st.fu and ptf merged...?
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
jon5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: I NeEd A ClAn Reply with quote

ATL is rising the top, non-stop, come on! show em' whatcha got!
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: I NeEd A ClAn Reply with quote

Quote:
ATL is rising the top, non-stop, come on! show em' whatcha got!

heh, well they did make a few stops along the way :p

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
mrguytodd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: I NeEd A ClAn Reply with quote

Clan Empty's not recruiting, sorry.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: I NeEd A ClAn Reply with quote

Quote:
Clan Empty's not recruiting, sorry.

thats ok....

unkownvirus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: I NeEd A ClAn Reply with quote

ATL is ok unless you like gargs because they do have alot of gargs and no pop tart smores :thumbsdown:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: I NeEd A ClAn Reply with quote

Quote:
i thought st.fu and ptf merged...?

More like [filtered] and Godzuki.. he's the only member we got from PTF that was in it. Well, I guess you could say we merged.. we all have that strange love for pop-tarts
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: I NeEd A ClAn Reply with quote

Quote:
ATL is ok unless you like gargs because they do have alot of gargs and no pop tart smores :thumbsdown:

ATL has:
Mordax - Mantis
Tempest - Gargoyle
Saiyaman - Mantis/Jaguar mix up mostly (he plays all)
Fonz - Jaguar
(LT)Salem - Pyros/Jaguar

not too much gargs if you ask me

eatme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: I NeEd A ClAn Reply with quote

you still scare me tuf :ooo: god your good.
btw homie roaddog eh ..... guy man Smile i say join atl youl have lots of fun there Smile
Socrates

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: I NeEd A ClAn Reply with quote

you forgot Aaroagorn, hes garg. and fonz used to play garg whe retail first came out. and Saiyaman is mostly garg/jag from when ive seen him
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: I NeEd A ClAn Reply with quote

saiyaman is mainly mantis n jag, according to his words

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: