OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OMF 2097

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
___

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: OMF 2097 Reply with quote

Hey guys, I downloaded OMF 2097 because I wanted to play it again but my sound card is on board my mainboard (yes, I know it sucks and it's cheapass) but do any of you know how I can get proper music and sounds??
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: OMF 2097 Reply with quote

We have another forum for these questions..
It's called [drumsounds]

Techtalk
[/drumsounds]

Anyways, I hear that a program called VDMsound could help ya out, don't ask how, didn't help me....

Electronic Gaming Machine
Kilo24

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: OMF 2097 Reply with quote

VDMSound
It works fine for me.

This thread'll just get moved anyway, EGM.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: