OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clan Elite and ATL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Y2K_MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

i dont really like the idea of merging. endy and i, being founders of the clan decided it should be original and unique. and hx, xs, and um r the 3 best beta clans cuz thyre the *ONLY* beta clans.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

erm.. cholgan in UM...?

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
We have no need to combine with Elite

We are not a weak clan, and do not need a crutch to support us

Sure, <ATL> is having a few problems getting to where it wants to be, but we are progressing

Currently we are waiting for 3 things that should allow us to progress:

1) Demo
2) General European realease

These will create a boost in players who are in the right set of time zones, hopfuly some of these may be persuaded to join us

3) <ATL(TR)> Salem to get the game

Being an overwhelmingly superb player, having Salem around will allow us play matches

What people we do have currently do play, however we are generaly innactive

Fonz, the best way to play with <ATL> players is to ask some that are online, you can use MSN Messenger or Trillian to do this

http://messenger.msn.com

I am looking into Trillion messenger, however I havnt found it, perhapse someone else has a link

Once you have either of them, just add [email protected] and il get you the addresses of the other members

Haha, what I told fonz was 100% true. I told him that I had not seen anyone in clan atl in a two in a half week timespan on.

So mordax reads this and gets angry because fonz says I say clan <ATL> is dying, which if it is, it was already dead to begin with, so mordax msn's me and invites me into this chat room. They sit there and say things like
"So why did you say the clan was dying? We're not, its too bad, we had plans for you" ---or
"Pity, people don't make fun of you because of the tag, they make fun of you for you" (Which struck me as funny,seeing how only xar, muska, and player should be able to laugh at me) So I say something a little tricky...(for idiots)
"So if you don't want me back in the clan why are you trying to entice me with your snide comments?"
Tempest says something like,
"We don't hate you" (yeah you just hate everything about me)
Mordax follows with
"We don't want you in the clan, you're not good enough, you caused enough trouble already"
So I tell them they're wasting my time, and left.

Mordax says they're working on the issue for like two weeks, and they finally (or pretend to it's not that hard) got another omf clan player. He hasn't played for a while, though I won't play in the crapped up northam servers myself. Point is though, how could they get a member if they don't play for 2-3 weeks? I saw no atl tags until a few days ago, fonz got on, and last night tempest for a while. That's it the end.

It's no secret, I am muk.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

saiyaman, lets make a few things clear, you complained about getting gangbanged or what so ever due to the ATL tag, complete nonesense, none of the ATL members gets gangbanged, you only got gangbanged for your loud mouthed and bad behaviour, also theres ATLEAST 6 timezones between you, mordax and tempest, go figure...
Also you have indeed caused enough trouble, first you join the clan being extremely bad mouthed, ATL has gotten complaints about your behaviour (go figure why they talked about it with you), then after you slightly clean up your act, you go into double alias "MUK" joining Elite, not telling anyone in ATL anything until about 36 hours after.

Also they dont hate you, nor hate everything about you, i dont hate you either, however i do hate everything about bug-abuse in-game, which is why you often end up fighting me.

dont bad mouth the clan you've been in you idiot, you should've been kicked out instead of having left.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
zircondrogin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Don't be so harsh saiya. ATL is a respectable clan, it's just been having some trouble with employment and attendance of clan players. They are by no means dead or dying. Anyway, if you think that nobody can laugh at you, you would have no trouble beating me after they fix the lag so I can confirm you for elite :p (you're in anyway, endy and y2k always clear people for elite before telling us all)
saiyaman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Will that be before battle cast? Will battle cast be played in the non pre release if a newer better less lagged patch comes around? I want in battlecast, and although xar and muska still cream me, I beat two "master" jags on sp 50/1... just because they're completely predictable after the first few duels. Anyways, how can I not be harsh when about five people make incoherent ignorant statments such as,
Quote:

saiyaman, lets make a few things clear, you complained about getting gangbanged or what so ever due to the ATL tag, complete nonesense, none of the ATL members gets gangbanged, you only got gangbanged for your loud mouthed and bad behaviour, also theres ATLEAST 6 timezones between you, mordax and tempest, go figure...
Also you have indeed caused enough trouble, first you join the clan being extremely bad mouthed, ATL has gotten complaints about your behaviour (go figure why they talked about it with you), then after you slightly clean up your act, you go into double alias "MUK" joining Elite, not telling anyone in ATL anything until about 36 hours after.

Also they dont hate you, nor hate everything about you, i dont hate you either, however i do hate everything about bug-abuse in-game, which is why you often end up fighting me.

dont bad mouth the clan you've been in you idiot, you should've been kicked out instead of having left.

Like I said, I hadn't seen anyone, so I left. The end. It just so happened that about 3-4 elites were on everyday in that time span, so, when asked as MUK I said sure. The end. I haven't talked trash on them, just quoted parts of a conversation, and if you don't want me to quote you, thats your problem, don't talk to me about it.

And also, when I had just begun, I was suki. I would maybe kill someone, and when two beta's or lt's were left they'd kill me because I wasn't a challenge, just an obstacle; they wanted to have a challenge and get me out of the way for whatever reason, but I didn't understand that. Thought they were just being cheap, hated my guts, you know the drill. So those same people have hated me since day one, I think the only person that hasn't hated me from there (since you claim not to) is oak. Yes I love oak!

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

the problem is that you whine too much, even about the smallest things...
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
saiyaman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Yeah, now I'm just getting frustrated over the massive lag. And yeah everybody has it... I don't know why I get so worked up about it. I'm just not going to play for a while.

Endy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

For the record:
No.

I wouldn't consider it. Not only does ATL have poor players but they are largely inactive and a good deal dislike elite anyway.

IMO: The hX, XS, etc, etc merger was a bad idea too.
Endy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
the problem is that you whine too much, even about the smallest things...

The problem is that you only hear whining and refuse to listen to or accept the facts.
It's your problem, not mine or anyone elses.

Presenting the facts is not whining. No matter how much you don't want to hear them. Sorry.
Open your mind already.

DISCLAIMER: This is not neccesarily a defens of MUKs actions... more like a general statment.
Endy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah. The [hXm] and [hXs] tags are reserved especially for beta-team clan members only. Each clan can take in it's own inductees, but AFAIK they cannot use but the original stem tag of that clan. (e.g. [hX], [XS], [UM])

Oh, by the way. No. :p

Nooo beta doesn't seperate the community, no, we don't think were better than you... /sarcasam
You just cant use the beta tag... thats all.

You realise that like 60% of the community is beta anyways, and it's not like the rest of us just showed up out of nowhere. Get real.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

he whines, "oh ok your moves outprioritizes all of mine" "i blocked that" "how did you block my leap" blah blah blah

when endy makes threads about balance issues, its not whining. its a discussion.

saiyaman just whines and whines (unless he wins you know?)

hxm merge bad? how so? because we were all friends and decided to ally up?

beta has not divided the community, why you think that i have no clue.
Endy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
(1)he whines, "oh ok your moves outprioritizes all of mine" "i blocked that" "how did you block my leap" blah blah blah

when endy makes threads about balance issues, (2)its not whining. its a discussion.

saiyaman just whines and whines ( (3)unless he wins you know?)

(4) hxm merge bad? how so? because we were all friends and decided to ally up?

(5) beta has not divided the community, why you think that i have no clue.

1) Did I not say that I don't defend sayia? Just laying down a blanket statment that says you people like to label things as whining when its not anything of the sort.

2) Funny how back in the day it didn't seem like people had that open of a mindset eh?

3) Hey it reminds me of our asian-loving friend! <<< Jackie

4) The merger was bad for the spirit of competition. If a new football team formed and took 3 good NFL teams and had their pick of the best players from each, would that be bad? Even if they were all friends?

5) Do I need to look up the link? Please don't make me do it... fine.

http://forums.omf.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ltfd&Number=168687&Forum=All_Forums&Words=elite&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=168469&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=3588&daterange=0&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=#Post168687&bodyprev=

nooooo theres no division around here, it's all one big happy family. Well as happy as a family could be if one half thought it was better than the other and called the rest whiners.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

1. oh i was just proving he was whining.

2. yeah funny huh?

3. jackie was one bad mouther. atleast he would give a compliment after every few whines or so.

4. well we arent going in the bc as hxm. if it damages your morale, just challenge each clan separately.

5. oh wow, just one mishap. the community is much grown up now (enough that i dont have to smurf anymore). i cant believe your basing it on one incident of one beta tester.

i still dont see how its split the community, i dont see no beta test vs retail wars or anything. showing off because your a beta tester and you have more bots is kinda outdated as well since.. everyone has access to all bots now?
Endy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:

oh wow, just one mishap. the community is much grown up now (enough that i dont have to smurf anymore). i cant believe your basing it on one incident of one beta tester.

Uhm? Thats just the tip of the iceberg?

Come on... you guys get your own forum, DE listens to you, you used to come into LT games just to boost your own ego, nah, just one big happy family, you are right Xar.

It's a split community. You, Player and Zee are the only betas I ever see on the retail servers anyways.

You will never convince me that this ongoing beta BS is good for anything.

I mean the netcode in the last two patches have basicaly proved to me that there is no real beta testing happening anyways.

If there is they would never have made it live.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: