OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clan Elite and ATL
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jon5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I recently joined clan ATL, recently being about a month ago. I took about a 2 week leave from OMF and when I came back, I noticed that the newest ATL member, MUK, left and joined Elite. He told me that ATL was dying. He told me that Mordax and Tempest are hardly ever on, which as far as I'm concerned is true, and that when I took my temperary absense he had had it and moved to Elite. I told myself I wouldn't give up on ATL, but it seems I don't have to many options.

I propose, on behalf of my clan ATL, that ATL and Elite combine. Sort of like in the way hyper-x, excess, and united militia combined. All active ATL members and Elite members speak up. Tell me what you think of my plan. As far as I can see, there are no grudges between us, and combining would only strengthen our titles. I know I'm not "clan-leader" and cannot make decisions for ATL, but as the only current active member, I'm taking action to save this clan. I'm an ex-Elite member, and I safely say that all members of ATL meet Elite standards.

If both Elite and ATL agree, we can decide on a new tag (or which tag to use) in this thread. If neither agree, thats fine, at least I tried to save this uniquely talanted clan.

I'm ATL and I agree to the combination of Elite and ATL.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

it sounds like a good idea, however i can tell you theyre online pretty much, you should get MSN Wink

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

yeah sounds good, i dont know what mordax would think about it.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Sounds good to me!

Oh wait, my opinion doesn't matter.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

yay for unity!

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
flamincows

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

dudes, it is still Mordax's clan unless I am mistaken. :confused:
GhostCow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

No
Oak

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

No
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

it is, Tempest is in lead of the OMF section though..

this could be good for both clans, however elite shouldnt get cocky and want all the leadership..

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Oak

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

No.

EDIT: We don't want a bunch of people who never play, the merger of hX UM And xS was stupid. Basicly only hX remains active. This is how the merger would be of ATL And Elite. No is no.
unkownvirus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

I see atl members all the time let alone have I seen an elite member in like forever they are never on I see Daragorn, Tempest, Saiyaman and mordax hmph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
No

Meh. At least I tried.
Oak

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Because we play at night, zuki.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
No.

EDIT: We don't want a bunch of people who never play, the merger of hX UM And xS was stupid. Basicly only hX remains active. This is how the merger would be of ATL And Elite. No is no.

i see them online far more often then Elite ppl...
ATL is online quite often, you do show your ignorance quite well "elite plays at night", so how are you going to judge whether or not ATL ever plays..?
ATL is mainly from europe, meaning their evening would be your afternoon, they DO play.

unkownvirus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
Because we play at night, zuki.

grrrrrrrr

I dont believe that

ill go on tonite
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: