OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clan Elite and ATL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
DE listens to you

de listens to everyone. how can you say something like that?

Quote:
you used to come into LT games just to boost your own ego

dont see that happening anymore.

Quote:
You, Player and Zee are the only betas I ever see on the retail servers anyways.

so what? you think we have some midnight club hangout server where the drinks are great and the women beautiful?
we play on retail servers or beta servers (which are pre-release anyways)

whether we are helpful or not, de feels comfortable knowing they have a beta group.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
GhostCow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
Come on... you guys get your own forum, DE listens to you

I can think of a couple of changes I wanted to see that got put into the game before I got into beta. DE Listens to the community, beta or not.....

Quote:
It's a split community. You, Player and Zee are the only betas I ever see on the retail servers anyways.

And me! :biggrin2: Even if not much nowadays...

Quote:
You will never convince me that this ongoing beta BS is good for anything.

There are a couple of reasons I can think of, unfortunatly they are only half formed thoughts Razz

Quote:
I mean the netcode in the last two patches have basicaly proved to me that there is no real beta testing happening anyways.

Well, personaly, I'm a balance guy. I'm not the best in the world at breaking the game but I can spot balance issues easy.... There are plenty of balance discusions on the beta forums.... So yeah and stuff....
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

endy, pre-release often same time release as beta..

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Mordax

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Endy you have just lowered yourself in our popularity list to the level of Scum

Welcome to the <ATL> Banned list, dont bother going on our servers

Most of ELITE are OK, however there are a few exceptions, Endy is now one of them

<ATL> Is not dead
<ATL> Is not dieing
Saiyaman/MUK is closed minded and mis-informed
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:

Most of ELITE are OK, however there are a few exceptions, Endy is now one of them

<ATL> Is not dead
<ATL> Is not dieing

Sorry Endy, and though you clearly said "I am not defending saiyaman", you still get crapped on. I clearly stated facts, I didn't make any assumptions or anything. I told fonz that I had seen nobody in a three week time span (I was on all the time, I had no school) Sigh, anyways, don't say anything that could help me in anyway, unless you want to be pounded with incoherent ignorant statements. Join the crowd, hate my guts.

Xar, I was trying to joke around at that one point of time (yeah, it only happened in one game) and I quote
"ROFL!!! how'd you get back there?!? lol Very Happy"
But yeah, you can keep twisting the quotes man, I'm getting used to it. Also when rob was around I was asking if there was any way to get out of (not spam) but block after block jag moves. Unlike a mantis, they don't attack as quicky or as many times, and also the jag attacks and someone counters, you probably have enough time to see it and punish them.... If I was missing something I said...
"Am I an idiot or is it just hard to get out of jag block spam"
"It seems like if you use counter you get raped, and if they time right, you can't dodge evade jump sidestep"
"Is there some trick I'm not familiar with, if not ohwell"

and finally after I answered a few questions later on I said,
"Well ok, thanks for ingoring meh Sad later guys."

If that's considered whining, I'm guilty. Was just asking for some help.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
Xaronth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

all i got to do is bring zircondrogin and darner into this conversation.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Why's that?

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
Xaronth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

because they know how much you whine!

god damnit man im quite sick of you already.
Socrates

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

uh at least in the past, saiyaman is one of the biggest whiners there is, and he doesnt ONLY whine about lag, and im not willing to believe hes changed that quickly. sure hes composed now on the forum, because his WHININESS only triggers when he loses in the GAME
Xaronth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
uh at least in the past, saiyaman is one of the biggest whiners there is, and he doesnt ONLY whine about lag, and im not willing to believe hes changed that quickly. sure hes composed now on the forum, because his WHININESS only triggers when he loses in the GAME

someone else that realizes what im saying, thank you.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

You know what? If you want to keep whining about how you thought I was whining (or did the first few days I was playing) fine. There's nothing I can do about it, and you've wasted enough of my time.
[[filtered]]magnifico, I haven't seen you for a month. What the [filtered] are you talking about?

TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Saiyaman, why are you quoting ryudom in your signature, you werent part of the community at that time and dont know what was really so funny about it.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:

<ATL> Is not dead
<ATL> Is not dieing

Yikes!
:shocked:
Although it's hard to see what difference being on that list actually makes, the intended severity seems like a vast overreaction...
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

endy did make a few rather rash disses @ ATL, go through it again, no skill, inactive, etc. id say its justified

unkownvirus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
Saiyaman, why are you quoting ryudom in your signature, you werent part of the community at that time and dont know what was really so funny about it.

hey!

he said it was funny he laughed thats fine with me
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: