OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clan Elite and ATL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

*sigh* [raptor mode]young punks![/raptor mode]

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
ElementFire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
uh at least in the past, saiyaman is one of the biggest whiners there is, and he doesnt ONLY whine about lag, and im not willing to believe hes changed that quickly. sure hes composed now on the forum, because his WHININESS only triggers when he loses in the GAME

someone else that realizes what im saying, thank you.

I've seen him overreact in several situations in game. Granted, I play under aliases, but I've seen him get quite worked up over simple issues, mostly when he loses a match. However he says he is trying to change; maybe we should give him another chance. I cannot risk getting into the clan politics going on at the moment, but I have never looked favorably upon "clan-hopping".

Oh, and Endy: [color="red"] <3 <3 <3 [/color] Smile
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Well that's ok because not only am I not in a clan, nobody wants me in their clan. I already told you I wasn't in hot persuit of a new clan, what more can I say? Anyways do you guys know if the servers on the non pre release patch are still up, and if the ping is decent. Sorry I'm lazy, I don't feel like reinstalling.

The remark was funny all by itself, no offense to anyone. But the reason I found it funnier is because I can picture myself saying that, and then getting shot inbetween the eyes.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

So...
A couple of facts...

- Saiyaman, you used to whine a bit, but after some time, you've shaped up into a decent person.

- ATL isn't really the best clan, mine is. I'd even go as far as to say that Elite is a better clan. Endy trash talks, so do I, it's something you need to get used to.

- Saiyaman, "clan hopping" is really bad in this community, you will be shunned my many if you do it.

- Not only am I good at this game, but I am also very self-centered, which leads me to brag a lot about my skill. You are terrible, and I am a lot better than you.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Rawr!
We will duke it out (preferably 1v1 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy) as soon as the lag is nearly gone, if you'd like.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Post in my challenge thread (probably on page 2 in this forum).
ryudom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

a couple notes

- tuf who cares about the sig, now your just being a bum

- clan hoping is cool and will get you respect in my books

- whining isn't but whatever i don't care

- you guys are all being weiners heh
Windows XP Pro
Xaronth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
- clan hoping is cool and will get you respect in my books

hahah :tongue2:
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
jon5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Meh. I'm a clan hopper and there ain't nothin' you can do to stop me. I go from clan to clan mooching off everyones techniques until I become the ultimate warrior! MUAHAHA! >Smile

I hate people who are [filtered]-cracks and put down on people for doing something like clan hopping. If the person going from clan to clan is having fun, let him do his thing. What's up your butt that's so huge that you can't deal with something so small as clan hopping. S/he's doing their thing and its in no way hindering your gameplay. Come on, who the [filtered] cares? Mean people suck. I guess you have to be in one clan all your life to be cool.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

I don't know for sure but maybe they don't like it because they feel like the person is using them or something, though if you think about it, why do clans sometimes want more and or better players... People should play to have fun.

LacticAcid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Can't yall see that this is turning into another stupid flame war started by some n00b. OMG, I actually said that...I thought I never would.

http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=79123 (Go here for video game soundtracks, mp3 not midi)
jon5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Clans are mostly titles. Just freaking titles. I have opposing view points on this idea, so I should keep my mouth shut.
Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Compare clans to nationalism.

They're just titles, you usually start somewhere and stay there for a while. Sometimes you might move, but it's a hassle.

It's really important not to betray your country. It's called treason.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Hey, is anyone else getting a ridiculously wide page here?

I like being in a clan because
-FT is fun, filled with hilarious antics
-I get support from my peers
-I get to play organised team games with some vague, internet trophy at stake :sweat2:
jon5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
Compare clans to nationalism.

They're just titles, you usually start somewhere and stay there for a while. Sometimes you might move, but it's a hassle.

It's really important not to betray your country. It's called treason.

I live in the USA. If I move to England, and become a citizen under England rule, am I committing treason?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: