OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clan Elite and ATL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Sure! If you were the apprentice of Montezuma.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Compare clans to nationalism.

They're just titles, you usually start somewhere and stay there for a while. Sometimes you might move, but it's a hassle.

It's really important not to betray your country. It's called treason.

I live in the USA. If I move to England, and become a citizen under England rule, am I committing treason?

if its in time of war, id say yes.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Compare clans to nationalism.

They're just titles, you usually start somewhere and stay there for a while. Sometimes you might move, but it's a hassle.

It's really important not to betray your country. It's called treason.

I live in the USA. If I move to England, and become a citizen under England rule, am I committing treason?

if its in time of war, id say yes.

nono that's only if you go to france in time of war.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

lol :p

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Socrates

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

saiyaman you should just start your own clan, youre obviously a skilled player with lots of potential, and people are always eager to join up with someone whos better than them. plus the community could use some more clans
saiyaman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

It crossed my mind, but there really aren't enough players to go around it seems.

jon5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

w00t! Normal SCREEN! :thumbsup:
saiyaman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Smile

Discomb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

This thread is really funny. Remember how heated our political discussions were back then? Seems so silly now :p

And wow, after reading that I remembeerd how cool I used to think TUF and Xaronth were. No that you guys arne't anymore, but I remember why I gave you both 5 star ratings. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Funny, I gave them both one.
Saphirefalcon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Man, no one ever consulted ME on this issue as being one of the orginal THREE founders of Elite way back in the day. Sheesh, you go away for two years and everyone treats you like you don't exist!

:biggrin2:
mrsiezen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

Quote:
Man, no one ever consulted ME on this issue as being one of the orginal THREE founders of Elite way back in the day. Sheesh, you go away for two years and everyone treats you like you don't exist!

:biggrin2:

Psssh, you're just a rookie... :p
Cable up/down 128/768! Yesss upgraded again!

[color="red"]Pro re-release!!![/color]
Meowbeast

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

There's Saiyaman's post up there. I wonder what happend to that guy? He was so loud, then he just sort of disappeared.
Discomb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: Clan Elite and ATL Reply with quote

He was every second poster throughout the entire thread.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: