OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

February stinks
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: February stinks Reply with quote

Quote:
just to let you all know I am reading a book called A Wrinkle in Time. My birthday is in February too. It's the 16th. I'm still aloud to get on the internet though. :thumbsup: I'm still looking for a gas powered monster truck remote control car.

Surprised thats tomorrow Very Happy

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: February stinks Reply with quote

Mine was on teh 3rd.
Woop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: February stinks Reply with quote

I don't see why you hated that book, I think it's pretty good. Confusing, weird, but good. Yep my birthday's today! Happy Birthday FlamingMonkey! Very Happy
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: February stinks Reply with quote

happy BDay w00p! Very Happy

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: February stinks Reply with quote

hey happy birthday Smile
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
Woop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: February stinks Reply with quote

I guess I went a little to far saying February stinks, but I got my OMFGB and then a week later we're not aloud to play computer games for a month. I was quite shocked. Oh I've only been involved in the message board for about a month and I was wondering what people mean when they need a clan? How do I get into a clan? :confused:
Xaronth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: February stinks Reply with quote

why cant you play computer games for a month?

a clan is a group of people together that go for a goal, whether its to play for fun or to become the best.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
Woop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: February stinks Reply with quote

I don't know, I think my parents want me to take a break from video games and electronics. :sweat2:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: