OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who all is in Elite?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? *DELETED* Reply with quote

Post deleted by saiyaman

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
Oak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
and thankfully for you oak isn't posting

You, Oak, are henceforth ignored from this point on, until two weeks hath past. Thank you have a good day.

Get out of here whiner, no whiners in Elite topics! GO SHOO GO AWAY!
Xaronth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

keep this crap between yourselves. and as for you saiya, quit posting these logs.. it almost seems like its for attention.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

Quote:
If there is one thing I've learned from this whole thing, it is this:

Never argue with idiots. They will only drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

teaming in a lms game is lame
You obviously don't think so, and you're trying to act all cool on the boards, and thankfully for you oak isn't posting or you'd also be ranting. I'm not afraid to say what I want, providing it doesn't provoke against the rules. If people don't like it, it's their problem. If you make snide, or deceiptful remark in the next week, I will not give you the privilege of pissing people (me) off on a game, seeing that's one of the things you like to do most in multiplayer games. I'd ask if you were too afraid to piss people off at your public school, but I know you'd just respond "I'd beat the **** out of the **** that dares **** with me, unlike you who equalz twelvezor". So I'll just pass on that one. PLEASE don't try to agitate other people trying to play the game.

----Thanks
saiyaman
muk
pac
>Very Happy

WTH are you smoking saiyaman, i am a very nice person to everyone who doesnt give me a reason to hate them. You time and again make stuff up and need to learn to chill. I dont make snide remarks, i dont insult people and I dont try and piss people off. I play omf to have fun, and to enjoy time with friends in the community. If i needed to look down on someone to make myself feel better, what a sad day that would be. I am no bully, infact far from it. For one i have more experience then you in life, and know that violence would not solve anything, so why would i go beat anyone up. I have never in my whole life done anything of the sort. As for agitating other people, you are the only one who does so, I do not try to go and piss off anyone when i play, i mearly go and play, and talk with those who I speak with for the fun of it. I could care less who wins or loses, ive been on the losing end plenty, so i dont care. If i get beat, i get better, and that is how you evole and become better. This is really sad that you deam it necessairy to make stuff up to draw attention to yourself, but in the end you are not hurting anyone but yourself.

Darren Steller

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

oak, saiyaman has more skill then you...

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
unkownvirus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

Quote:
oak, saiyaman has more skill then you...

Oak, you got served homie G dog!

J/K I think oak is much better than sayaman.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

godzuki, would you like to put money on that? :smirk:

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
ElementFire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

Darner's been quite friendly in-game lately, even with complete strangers. :thumbsup:
saiyaman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

Look, please stop trying to egg me on. I saw what I saw.

ShadowFire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

Quote:
Darner's been quite friendly in-game lately, even with complete strangers. :thumbsup:

yes u stranger, was that you or was that blaster like xaronth thinks who used a velicity jag and called player "p dawg" and liked =) and =( alot, which i found funny.

i always have fun with people even if i dont know them, its quite entertaining, and when i get beat badly its funny, especially if its who you would normally call a noobie, and you just went and sucked the whole round and a katana who poked me to death almost got a perfect round, LOL, that happened when i first played blues i think, except me was smurfing so hehe :biggrin2:, so i got no idea what name i used i got too many, i just randomly make them up for the heck of it.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
DFI LANparty 875P-T

ShadowFire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

Quote:
Look, please stop trying to egg me on. I saw what I saw.

u saw what you wanted to see saiyaman, and nothing more, you assume too much and think the world centers around you, the only time i addressed you that whole game was one comment batch consering ur attitude.

Me: "See saiyaman, you just beat me and you dont here me [filtered] now do you?"
Me:"Take that as an example, and dont whine."
Saiyaman: "I didnt whine when i was killed."

Oak: "Ya u did you filtered dont lie"

etc.

that was the one and only time i addressed you, all my other comments were not directed at you, PERIOD.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
DFI LANparty 875P-T

saiyaman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

Not only were your comments taken out of conext, but the rest was not said. You just won't give it a rest. You go around spazzing [filtered] on the game and when it comes to the boards you act all cool because you're afraid of what people over the internet think about you, and suprisingly so do the others who were in that game, or they wouldn't let you talk the trash you are spamming, and be satisfied with it.

You even admitted that you where whine king. fps fps fps!!!
and I quote
me after killing darner:What do you call that darner?
Darner:It's called I have 10 fps you [filtered] n00bie
Darner later after dying again:See Saiyaman? I just died and you don't see me [filtered] whining.
Me:I have good reason to whine, when 2v1 in a populated lms game. It just got annoying
Me after being fireballed:after five rounds.
Oak:hahaha n00bie lying [filtered]

ShadowFire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

Quote:
Not only were your comments taken out of conext, but the rest was not said. You just won't give it a rest. You go around spazzing [filtered] on the game and when it comes to the boards you act all cool because you're afraid of what people over the internet think about you, and suprisingly so do the others who were in that game, or they wouldn't let you talk the trash you are spamming, and be satisfied with it.

You even admitted that you where whine king. fps fps fps!!!
and I quote
me after killing darner:What do you call that darner?
Darner:It's called I have 10 fps you [filtered] n00bie
Darner later after dying again:See Saiyaman? I just died and you don't see me [filtered] whining.
Me:I have good reason to whine, when 2v1 in a populated lms game. It just got annoying
Me after being fireballed:after five rounds.
Oak:hahaha n00bie lying [filtered]

u got it pretty much right except ditch the flitereds, i dont cuss online too often, and didnt then, and replace whining with [female dog]ing and u got it right. Besides if you get 2v1 targeted, A your are in the lead, B you anoyed more then one person last round, or C it just happened there was not an even ammount of people to allow for 1v1s, which if you have never seen this i suggest you go search. 1v1 is not what the game is for, its a ffa rumble, and if people happen to seperate out into 1v1s then so be it, there is no rule that says I cant double team someone for whatever reason I choose, even just for the he double hockey sticks of it. Which actually was not the reason, but whatever.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
DFI LANparty 875P-T

saiyaman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

Lol, you know Oak hate's my guts, and you guys were teaming me since I got two wins. Then you both stood in the middle and spammed everyone else but eachother, with fireballs. I mean come on darner, that's just not fun for much of anyone else.

ShadowFire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

Quote:
Lol, you know Oak hate's my guts, and you guys were teaming me since I got two wins. Then you both stood in the middle and spammed everyone else but eachother, with fireballs. I mean come on darner, that's just not fun for much of anyone else.

i didnt spam fireballs, i hate using fireballs, and if i used em, i would be up by the walls to get good use out of em. me and oak do play together, we were doing that before we were in elite together, before either of us was in elite for that matter. Pyros Users Ayanamous :biggrin2:. TUF belongs to it to :p. The thing is I always play how i feel like it, and that is how everyone is. Yes oak hates ur guts, that is an obvious fact, but fyi he hated me worse when he first meet me. LOL the first time I played him, I came to the mb and flammed his a$$ to a crisp after the fact for his smack talking etc. I got over it, and him and me play omf and other games for the fun of it because he taunts me and I take it and laugh it off. If you could hear me when i play games this would make much more sense. That is one thing UT got right. It added in game voice talking. It conveys what you are trying to say much better, then text ever will. Human's determine the tone of a conversation by how a person's voice plays up and down the octaves while they speak, as well as from body language. Lets give an example shall we, of what text conveys.

From your last post it seems to me you are not pissed off any more, rather you are just tired of the whole thing.

In actuallity i got no idea whether or not u are still uptight about it.

Now lets use me as an example. "There is no rule that says I cant double team someone for whatever reason I choose, even just for the he double hockey sticks of it." that sounds sorta snobby, and stuck up when infact i was just pointing out something i believe to be a fact.

Text is plain and simple a poor way to communicate, especially when you dont spend the time to consider all the implications of what is said, and in what context it is said. Which no one has time to during a match.

Well im done with what ive said, have fun with it.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
DFI LANparty 875P-T

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: