OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AIM names
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

Just use IRC, people. It's the greatest. (mIRC in particular)
blipadouzi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

Quote:
Trillian pwns you all.

I must agree. [color="blue"] Trillian all the way [/color]
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

ill agree with gramps about trillian, its just too wild n flashy n stuff..

Got MSN AIM and ICQ:
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: ultrafreak_1986

ur all welcome to add me n stuff.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
unkownvirus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

AIM: Kidmoyer (havent changed it since I was 7 and still procrastinated)

and AIM is the better one

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

Heh... I use AIM for almost everything (via Trillian), and then use the base version of Yahoo Messenger for webcam chats (which I'm not able to do anymore).

Check my profile for IM info... just you're never gonna get a hold of me, most likely.

Desktop:
Core i7-2600K @ 4.5 GHz
16GB DDR3-1600
eVGA GeForce 970 FTW
Windows 10 Preview

Laptop:
Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz
4GB DDR3-800
Radeon 4570 1GB
Windows 7 Home Premium x64
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
LoneWolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

I don't like trillian for some obscure reason that only makes sense to me. Same for IRC in general. I use AIM, Yahoo, and ICQ seperately, Yahoo and ICQ sparingly, and [url=http://my.screenname.aol.com/_cqr/login/login.psp?siteId=ae40_prod_aim&authLev=1&mcState=initialized&triedAimAuth=y
Modified=70DD07CF86FDC3016A
]here's[/url] a portable version of AIM that you can use anywhere Java is supported.

This is good, because my home computer is unplugged from the network right now.
jag-freak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

I use AIM and MSN, though I am pretty much never on MSN and rarely on AIM. If you want to chat with me (jag-freak), just get on Runescape and add Jag Freak to your friends list and I'll chat up a storm with you. YEAH RUNESCAPE ARE THE BESTER RPG EVER!!!

MSN:[email protected]
AIM:MonkeyofHate

If I'm on you'll have to talk to me first, otherwise I probably won't say anything.

Support democracy with your communist free refills and all you can eat buffets.

Sell your soul to society, happiness is the key to joining a cult.
LacticAcid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

Most people I know use AIM...so I just use it. But it is true, MSN is better then AIM.

http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=79123 (Go here for video game soundtracks, mp3 not midi)
ElementFire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

Quote:
ill agree with gramps about trillian, its just too wild n flashy n stuff..

What are you talking about? You can customize the Trillian skin to anything available here.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

indeed you can... however i have yet to find some acceptable skin..

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:07 am    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

hehe

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

plus i hate the smileys Smile

robusa80

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

Quote:

then why did you use a smiley in your reply?!?! :confused: :p
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

then why did you use a smiley in your reply?!?! :confused: :p

he hates trillian's smilies. Personally for smiles, MSN beats em all. I can make my own smilies. Ask me to see them in MSN, i got a whole bunch gracias de EatMe and Y2K.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

Heh icq have a similar program LoneWolf, called IcqLite, tried itonce, i completelly hate it Smile (of corse) and btw Miranda can be carried on a floppydisk, its really small. i think tha after 2-3 years now of active use and logging i am getting so much log that i just barelly fit a floppy unzipped anylonger Wink (all hail the floppy!)

And yes as TuF said, i have yet to find a skin i actually thing make trillian acceptable, Miranda is much more parctical for me, a simple square list with names that i cna dock on the right side and remove all anoying buttons and stupid colors. its even more anonymous than old icq98 (a feat in itself) since you can remove every button from the main view Smile

And as user of most the protocols i can say that ICQ is the better of them from a users side. its in general more reliable, have more modes than AIM ( i especially dislike that aim doesnt support stuff like "invisible mode" and almost no personal info to write upp.) and msn 's invisible mode stil ahve problems since both of them are unable to send messages to offline people like icq can Smile

*sigh*

"oops i did it again ..."

</rant>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: