OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AIM names
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

i dont like how IRC doesnt let you easily connect to 2 servers :\

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

mIRC is getting better at that, havent tested the newest version though. nbut the one imusing works decentlly, if you just use the PERFORM stuff a bit, the problem is if puter crash it connect to wrogn server at start (homelan) and thus the perform doesnt kick in as it should Smile
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

i generally start 2 mirc's :p

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

*UGH* how .... inconveniant.....

rather go to options server perform and add in that it join a new server when it logs into the first one.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

thats why "easily" was in the initial complaint.

PsychoFarmer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

i use trillian, and i just have it docked on the side of my screen. i dont have any trouble finding skins, because i just pick one that has the same colors as my current desktop theme

right now im using the ucci skin, cuz, well... its dark red, and so is my desktop! :thumbsup:

(btw, tuf, you can always change the smilies to the ones used in msn, if ya wanted to)
AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton @ 3200+
MSI K7N2 Delta (nForce2)
NVidia GeForce 3 ti500 64MB
1024 MB DDR RAM
Windows XP Professional SP1
Sound Blaster Audigy 2
Comcast Cable 3 Mbps
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

i know, but thatll make me use the same smileys for icq etc.

Cromedome

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

Does anyone still have ICQ98? A link/photos to Miranda? I'm hoping I can skim out all of those.... fluffy ...

[color="orange"]Sudain looks at Swearfilter. [/color]

... features.

ISP Speed: 28.8
Installed build: 2095
Spellchecker: [color="yellow"] Damaged[/color]
Polycromatic Cypher:
[color="pink"]Edits[/color]
[color="orange"]Actions[/color]
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

Cromedome

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

lol

ISP Speed: 28.8
Installed build: 2095
Spellchecker: [color="yellow"] Damaged[/color]
Polycromatic Cypher:
[color="pink"]Edits[/color]
[color="orange"]Actions[/color]
ElementFire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

lol, it's the paint-master. Smile
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

I stil have icq98 install files and backups somewhere in my 'deapartment of massive backups' aka the chaos... UInfortunatelly it doesnt work anymore.
Miranda can be found at: http://www.miranda-im.org/
And a few screenshots: http://miranda-im.org/about/screenshots.php

Personally i have stripped the view down even more, i hate any non essential functions, so mine is pretty much only a list with a sign of online/offline on the bottom.
Hitmanswe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

Quote:
Use ICQ

No way. To many open ports to the computer then.
Pheonicks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

heres a solution why dont you get all 3 Msn AIM and ICQ and maybe YIM but that one sucks execpt for the lettle ansering machine thingy :smirk: :thumbsup:
...... :sweat2:

Build: 2172
Platform: Windows XP
Service Pack: Service Pack 1

1997 MHz AuthenticAMD
PageSize: 4096

Physical Memory: 511MB, Available: 343MB
Total Virtual: 2047MB
Memory Used: 32%

Video Adapter 0: R9000

Audio Adapter: Unknown
Total HW Buffers: 255, 64 3D Buffers
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: AIM names Reply with quote

because ICQ can already send to AIM clients :p

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: