OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fury Talon's New Message Board

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Fury Talon's New Message Board Reply with quote

http://furytalon.proboards28.com

So far we don't have much, but I just created this during the night a la Xaronth's suggestion. And although our members are listed on Fury Talon's site, many of you seem to not be under the same name (protoman in particular, I don't remember how to track you down), so after many failed PM attempts, I've decided to make a thread. Smile

Even non-FT people: drop by and let me know what you think of the look, maybe make some suggestions.
G_Kaisar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Fury Talon's New Message Board Reply with quote

me likes!!! i'll be on there as often as I can. maybe we can plan a few training matches...

P4 2.0A 512 cache
1 GIG XMS PC2700 DDR
Radeon 9700 128 mb (9800SE soft mod)
SB live 5.1
Windows Xp Pro SP1
Saitek Dual Analog
zircondrogin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Fury Talon's New Message Board Reply with quote

I'm reading some of the posts and... what does firefly have against elite?? who was boasting about our superiority?? I sure think we are very inferior to hX, personally :p.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Fury Talon's New Message Board Reply with quote

its just that Elite has tended to be ignorant and arrogant in the past... not sure about now...

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Fury Talon's New Message Board Reply with quote

Yeah, I thought it seemed kinda one-sided to me. Keep bias and opinion out of documentary. Smile
zircondrogin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Fury Talon's New Message Board Reply with quote

comments about [filtered] are harsh.... and arent they super tuff fighters united?? they weren't named after the cussword i didn't think....
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Fury Talon's New Message Board Reply with quote

They were, then they made up new crap for it to stand for so as to avoid mod harassment. It still symbolizes both meanings, however, as was shown when the useless U letter was left in after a bit of discussion.
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Fury Talon's New Message Board Reply with quote

i dont think firefly hats us any more, at least he dont hate me afaik, and goul talks to me so im happy, well im off to look at ur guys forums, see how much like ours they are.

Goodnight/day all

Darren Steller

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

Socrates

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: Fury Talon's New Message Board Reply with quote

yawn. don't hate on our tag just because youre a bunch of mommas boys and you have a stupid one.

grudge against elite probably stems from the fact that they got dave.

and for the record it stands for Shut the FrenchToast Up
ryudom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: Fury Talon's New Message Board Reply with quote

super tough fighers united was better
Windows XP Pro
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Fury Talon's New Message Board Reply with quote

Quote:
grudge against elite probably stems from the fact that they got dave.

no, it was before dave joined elite

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
robusa80

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: Fury Talon's New Message Board Reply with quote

awww...ft and elite are taunting eachother just before the next bx is about to start. play nice everyone. :p
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: