OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[2151 and previous] Servers dont show up :(

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unkownvirus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: [2151 and previous] Servers dont show up :( Reply with quote

I have set up multiple matches or meetings on my servers (because they have good pings I guess) but now or should I say for awhile, every time I make a server it doesnt show up to other people! it only works for me and it seems the server is offline! I have the listener port to 2002 and the lan only box NOT checked off.

-help

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: [2151 and previous] Servers dont show up :( Reply with quote

open your ports... remember i showed you how when we playd street fighter? they wont show up unless your ports are open
unkownvirus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: [2151 and previous] Servers dont show up :( Reply with quote

how do i open up the ports and no I dont remember how I did it when we were playing street fighter didnt we go to like my routers site or something like that.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: [2151 and previous] Servers dont show up :( Reply with quote

you can play street fighter online?
Windows XP Pro
unkownvirus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: [2151 and previous] Servers dont show up :( Reply with quote

go away shoo shoo I dont want this topic changed

use zsnes

BACK ON TOPIC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: [2151 and previous] Servers dont show up :( Reply with quote

depends on ur router zuki..

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Socrates

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: [2151 and previous] Servers dont show up :( Reply with quote

I thought Godzuki Remembers...

sorry i had to go when i posted that, if ir emember correctly you had a linksys. go to 192.168.1.1 in your web browser, look for "advanced" or "Applications and gaming", and then look for "DMZ host",if you dont see an option for DMZ host look for "Ports forwarding" or something similar and it should be in there, then open AIM and right click in an IM window and click insert > IP adress. Enter that IP address it gives you as the Server IP Address in the DMZ host then click save or whatever. might have to redo it every time your router is turned off
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: [2151 and previous] Servers dont show up :( Reply with quote

Start > run > cmd > ipconfig
check default gateway
http://defaultgateway/

etc

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
unkownvirus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: [2151 and previous] Servers dont show up :( Reply with quote

thanks guys and my name was GodzukiForgot a couple times.

^_^

thanks, again.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: [2151 and previous] Servers dont show up :( Reply with quote

Perhaps it's again a GameSpy issue, i couldn't see any server i night i wanted to play and someone created it and still couldn't see it. Later i was told that was GameSpy's fault.
unkownvirus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: [2151 and previous] Servers dont show up :( Reply with quote

I got a server up, FM and Player had a ping of 60 while Mad Dan had 105 ping the server held up nice thx all.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: