OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unranked challengers (or something like that)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mx666

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:35 am    Post subject: Unranked challengers (or something like that) Reply with quote

I don't know it,so anyone could tell me: are there any unexpected,unranked or so battles in Single Player mode in OMF BG? In OMF 2097 it was very often - when you beat someone on higher difficulty level. I haven't seen anything like that however I played on master diff.
Cyberfrog

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: Unranked challengers (or something like that) Reply with quote

Well, here is one a lot of people know of:

In the Spike sabotage match in the North American Open tournament, destruct Spike once (I think once is enough) and win the match. You should get an extra match with Spike and Ciaran.
Zelig

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Unranked challengers (or something like that) Reply with quote

In one of the demolition matches as Reece, if you get enough points quickly, you go to a secret match.
mx666

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: Unranked challengers (or something like that) Reply with quote

Hmm.... so there are secrets! Lol! Nice! Anyone knows more? Thanx! :thumbsup:
Zelig

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Unranked challengers (or something like that) Reply with quote

Those are the only ones I know of, if there's any others, I know I finished all the fights, so any others would be of the same type I already mentioned, since I could have got a trigger (like fast score) every time I played, without noticinge.
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Unranked challengers (or something like that) Reply with quote

Quote:
Those are the only ones I know of, if there's any others, I know I finished all the fights, so any others would be of the same type I already mentioned, since I could have got a trigger (like fast score) every time I played, without noticinge.

ull know if u got all the extra people.

like gunnar, and lucas and the two little kids and others. If you have all of them, then you have found all of the special matches, as these special match rewards are always the pilots in them.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

Zelig

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Unranked challengers (or something like that) Reply with quote

Oh no, I know because I looked at the list of fights in the game data files. :p
mx666

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Unranked challengers (or something like that) Reply with quote

So it's look like i've already beat those battles,because i have 49 pilots.(incluiding SPIKE,GUNNAR,2 pilots from Jag master,raven,and fat guy-don't remember name). I just not readed all dialogues (fight and fight-nothing else >Smile )and thats the way i don't know about it-in OMF 2097 there was an "UNRANKED CHALLENGER" message,in BG there is nothing like that. Is there anything more secret or interesting in the game,maybe some game modes. BTW:how to play LASERBALL in single mode?
veryorkish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Unranked challengers (or something like that) Reply with quote

Sadly the ai can only fight at laserball not play laserball so if you want a real match you will have to play online.
mx666

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Unranked challengers (or something like that) Reply with quote

More of this topic: There is a secret battle in professor's quest. You had to do sth in first(or maybe second)fight. I don't now what,but i just do that. And then you will fight against mizuno,some kind of dolphin and ape guy Smile I don't know how to enable those two. Anyone have an idea? And one more thing - in last round of this quest there is MizunoMX (DE copied his name from me Smile,I wonder that is some way to unlock him (it would be very nice for me - The first MX on the world... ehm ehm i hope so)
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Unranked challengers (or something like that) Reply with quote

they cant be unlocked yet Sad

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
mx666

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Unranked challengers (or something like that) Reply with quote

Quote:
In one of the demolition matches as Reece, if you get enough points quickly, you go to a secret match.
I don't know in with match and how to score (gain 3000 pts in 3 minutes or what ?)
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Unranked challengers (or something like that) Reply with quote

ye what match is it? :\

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Zelig

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Unranked challengers (or something like that) Reply with quote

The matches are:
Abuse
Revelation
Resolution
Disapointment

You must get enough points in Resolution to be able to get to Disapointment. I actually did it without noticing the first few times I played through that tournament.
mx666

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Unranked challengers (or something like that) Reply with quote

Lol- tell me how did u do that,because i've just played Resolution (Veteran diff.)and I've gained above 2800 in first round (so I won,because I was best in all categories +400 pts = 3200 = end of game = I'm [filtered] rulez!). NOTHING HAPPENED,so how many pts,how fast or on what diff. level i should play??????
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: