OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Join <ATL>
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saiyaman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Would some of these "unknown tricks" happen to be things like flk spam, and bd evade?
:p

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Quote:
Would some of these "unknown tricks" happen to be things like flk spam, and bd evade?
:p

i dont think ATL will be using many jaguars..

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

I was talking about fonz and nexidos.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
IcoN

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Fonz was an OK guy, he really was. He just didn't seem like the material (this is much earlier, mind you) at the time.
Ahh..this reminds me of the days when I was in [hX]..when I had to sort through all the [hX] hopefuls and weed out the fakers and 'not-so-hot' players..ahh, nostalgia. Smile

CPU: Athlon 3200 XP
RAM: 2048 Meg DDR 3200 DC
3D Accelerator: ASUS 6800 GT
Connection: Cable
Controller: Saitek P3000
--------------------
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

nexidos wont be representing ATL in battlecast.. Sad

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Who will be representing clan French Sad

TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Quote:
Who will be representing clan French Sad

lol.. ur french is getting old now :p

saiyaman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Nooooooo :p It wasn't exactly ever new, though, I think the frog familiy tree was the peak of all Frenchness. I will reframe from it, a little Razz

Xaronth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

fonz just ticked me off, i hate it when people think hx is just a god like players clan and that if your good you are automatically in.

its not, get over it.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
saiyaman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Maybe less people will think that, if by chance you lose the tournament :p I'm getting anxious, can't wait anxious that is. I have faith in my team Very Happy

Xaronth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Quote:
Maybe less people will think that, if by chance you lose the tournament :p I'm getting anxious, can't wait anxious that is. I have faith in my team Very Happy

my faith in my team > your faith in your team :tongue2:
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
saiyaman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

My pride>yours !!!! :p

muska

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Quote:
fonz just ticked me off, i hate it when people think hx is just a god like players clan and that if your good you are automatically in.

its not, get over it.

hX is a great clan. clanmembers are nice and very helpful. Although, the thing i hate about being in hx is i feel like everyone is after me to prove themselves, with the mentality that if they can beat me, they're hx material and godlike as xar was saying. when i play omf, im not always on my toes like im fighting in a clan match or something. i like to mess around, teach newbies, and have fun after a long day of school. im rusty most of the time because of school so i always feel pressured when i log on to play because i know im behind in the latest strategies.

perhaps smurfing may help but most people will know who i am by the pilot i use.

i just had to get that off my chest.
1024MB PC2100 DDR
ATI Radeon 9600 XT 128 DDRAM
Creative Sound Blaster Live 5.1
Maxtor 120GB 7200RPM
Cable 256k downstream/40k upstream
Proud member and World Champion of the clan Hyper-X
"YES!!!! Trick shot, played for and got!" -Dave Lister, Red Dwarf.
jon5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Obviously everyone hates me in hXm besides TUF, so you don't have to repeat it 5 times. Thumbs down :thumbsdown:

This thread is still about joining ATL.

If you'd like to join, then you should post here, it doesn't matter what your reason is. You can be in ATL to learn from the more skilled members, be in ATL to meet community members and online friends, or be in ATL just to be in a clan. It doesn't matter.

ATL is a growing clan, be apart of it.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Fonz, I don't hate you you crazy son of a mooch you!!!! Everybody hates your guts. This is the end, you life is over. You must move in with your mother-in-law. own gg thx

Lol, don't bd evade me, and I'm happy.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to: