OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Join <ATL>
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Quote:
Fonz, I don't hate you you crazy son of a mooch you!!!! Everybody hates your guts. This is the end, you life is over. You must move in with your mother-in-law. own gg thx

Lol, don't bd evade me, and I'm happy.

pac u nutcase :p LOL

nah fonz my only gripe is your need to contridict stuff way too often, and the fact that if i screw around you instantly assume that you > me. Mabe you are I dont really care at all, unlike some here i play omf to achieve escapism( dont know what it is go look it up dictionaries do have a purpose u know lol :tongue2: ), and not to claim the title of the number one player, or even the top in a specific HAR, what will that get you, absolutely nothing.

oh and as for the hX thing:

1. hX is a clan not some group of 1337 hackers who hacked the code to find all the best possible moves in the game, and should not be put on a pedastol for OMF fighters, they are like the rest of us, they have just been around longer, or plain and simple just get the game better then you do so deal with it.

2. they are human, if they lose dont go on a I beat a hX guy tyrade, its not that big a deal, they like to have fun as much as the rest of us, and dont need to use the best they know all the time, if you dont experiment, youll never find any better then what you are using.

3. they are all nice people, and are more then willing to help if you ask nicely, even if their form of help is kicking the filtered out of u ever time u make a mistake, which helps alot actually ( thanks xar and player and fire and tuf and muska :thumbsup:, keep it up)

4. without guys like these there would be nothing to aspire to, or to see as a goal to reach, my eventual goal for this moment is to beat xar on a regular basis :p, now that might only happen when there is a full moon that is eclipsed by pluto( ie NEVER ), but having the goal makes me learn and evolve as a player.

5. Im not in hX so i aint boosting my own clan, I just think that we should give them a break and not go hX hunting too often, as for boosting my clan, now I will ELITE PWNS ALL, THX GG :biggrin2:

Good Night/Day,
Darner

* this message was brought to you by W.A.R. Elite, "We pwn all those peoples you would pwn if you were us!!!" *

now where is that pic, ahh here we go, gracis de zuki for the original and xaronth for finding me the link to it:

YOU HAVE BEEN

BY THE ELITE PHILOSOPHER

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

Wraiyth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

For those of you who didn't know yet, I will most likely not be representing ATL in Battlecast. I will not be representing ANY clan for BC, but I am still a member of ATL.
For those of you who didn't even know I was IN Battlecast for ATL, then don't bother reading this message.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:07 am    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Quote:
don't bother reading this message.

sure... put it at the end of your post, so people read through to find out that they didnt need to read it... :p

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
Xaronth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
don't bother reading this message.

sure... put it at the end of your post, so people read through to find out that they didnt need to read it... :p

hahaha Very Happy
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
Mordax

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

You also get free virtual inexistant cookies when you join (limited time only)
robusa80

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Quote:
Obviously everyone hates me in hXm besides TUF

I dont hate you fonz. you can be annoying at times, but I never hate you. maybe its just the meanies in hx that hate you.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

can i have a 2 second membership to get the cookies? :p

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Why does every one of these threads get off topic so quickly? It's always about some kind of contraversial clause in the initiating paragraph. :crazy:
saiyaman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Beccause not many new people are on the forums, and because atl is such a magnificant clan.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

actually cause most people on the forums, either dont wanna be in a clan or already are in one..

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

I said that... in a different more rude way :p

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

Quote:
I said that... in a different more rude way :p

which is why i rephrased it Smile

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

save!!!

zircondrogin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

ELITE are a clan of friends too :biggrin2: :biggrin2:. I like endy and y2k and darner and dave and nightshadow and panhandle and anont and ghostcow and eatme and possibly oak :biggrin2:

oh yeah and i like xaronth and fire and TUF and player and zee and muska and magnifico! and dare and golgie and FM and firefly and protoman and markster and rhapsody and plugo2k and saiyaman and meowbeast and ryu and mordax and fonz and everyone else too.
whether anyone whines or acts like an [filtered] or whatever will not change whether i like them or not. we are all friends seeing that we all play this game and try and have a good time :smirk: :smirk:.

that being said, who did i miss? :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

edit:I didn't know that word was filtered Surprised Surprised
Wraiyth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Join <ATL> Reply with quote

you missed me! (although I may have been included in the 'and everyone else')
That is, if you like me :p
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: