OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can someone recommend a good clan?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

Revenant indeed shows up at weird times, he joined a server MiF setup around 12 AM GMT..... that's like, midnight for the USA right?

Anyways Revenant, I would like to check you out for the hX, if you would like.... :thumbsup:

Electronic Gaming Machine
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

I can confirm he's a nice guy (ingame 2Smile) and he doesnt suck as much as he claims to Smile

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
MAD_DAN

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

Hey, i want to join FT too!!
Oh, wait, been there, done that Very Happy
What har are u using btw?
veryorkish

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

Revenent if you have a server up at like 4 am'ish I will be getting back from work :thumbsup:

Could train a little too if ya want.
Discomb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
Ok, this ATL clan sounds cool. I'm in the United States but I'm a night owl, usually on between midnight and 6am Eastern Time (-5GMT) so it might even be better for me in a European based clan. I'm a new player (I hate the word newbie or noob or n00b, that's insulting and I never call anyone that). I belonged to a Unreal Tournament 2003 clan which had similar ideologies as you seem to be setting down. The idea was that it was first a group of friends who all enjoyed the game and then second a place to join to play the game and learn to get better at it. Only after several months did the clan start competing. The problem with that was, when they did, it lost its charm. They forgot that it was about having fun, making friends and hanging out with them and started to get too concerned with score and who was the best. Frankly, I'd rather avoid that if I can. Right now, I know I suck at the game but I don't need some so called "Veteran" blasting me for it. If he's not going to show me how to play better then to heck with him. So if your clan is heading in the friendly direction I'd like to find out more. Do you have a web site yet? If not I might be able to help there. I have one that's pretty much not being used for anything. I have PostNuke and PHPBB set up on it already.

Regards,
Revenant (Mike)

We have a very beautiful site made by moi, but we dont really like our two hosts. If you are offering us a better host, we will most likely toot you and accept.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

that is indeed a very beautiful site.
mistake I found:

it's "Arctic Depth", not "Arctic death"
XP Home, DirectX 9.0c, ADSL
Proud Beta Tester of The First On-Line 3D Fighting Game that is trying really hard not to suck.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

Join

Really Evil Tyrannical Assault Riot of Destruction! They're a great clan! :biggrin2:
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

Join [color="pink"] R.S.C.P.F.P.V.B (royal society for the protection of pink fluffy vorpal bunnies) [/color] now!

Edit: i refuse to have my signature in this post...
Revenant9

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

Hmm, sweet intro.. Forums are a pain though, not that they're bad, but that they're ad supported. I'll tour the site some more in a minute.

I do suck though, really, I mean, Pyro is the only HAR I know how to use to any extent and even then I wind up getting my butt kicked in no time flat. Espically when someone hits me with like a 30 hit combo before I even get a chance to move. I still haven't figured out how to do combos like that and don't know how to make the best use of any other hars. In the single player game I do pretty good though, but when I go up against anyone online, I'm toasted. Smile

I haven't actually hosted yet, don't have a machine handy at the moment to dedicate to hosting but, I might in a few months.

It's about 1:30am here now, I'll probably be in the game by around 2, if anyone's around then maybe I'll see ya in there.

-Mike
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

holy crap srop spamming made up clan names already Surprised

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
ElementFire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

Quote:

With a bit of lag and the spinny-floor-O-death, I'm not surprised he made that error. Provided, that is, it IS an error. Very Happy
Discomb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
that is indeed a very beautiful site.
mistake I found:

Thank you. Much appreciated.
Mistake tracked and soon to be removed. It is in fact arctic depth. Thing is, I was reading a script written by Mordax, he must have written something wrong because I just copied and pasted. He also wrote descriptions for each one, but im having a popup creation problem atm (would love help) and that isnt done, yet. I also want pictures of stuff to go along with the description, Mordax.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

Sure, blaim it all on Mordax Razz The poor fellah...I bet it's his fault that the geographic (F-ed up spelling, I know) South and Northpole are not the magnetical North and SOuthpole right?

IcoN

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

No, no. It's Arctic Death.
It's by far the easiest map to commit suicide or screw the pooch on an evade. And have you tried being a Chronos and countering stuff? Hope your targeter works ok.. >Smile

CPU: Athlon 3200 XP
RAM: 2048 Meg DDR 3200 DC
3D Accelerator: ASUS 6800 GT
Connection: Cable
Controller: Saitek P3000
--------------------
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

Or air evading when you're targeter shifts to another target, *sploosh*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: