OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can someone recommend a good clan?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ytterbium

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

I'd like to be able to play online sometimes against people who won't either call me "cheap" or whup me. In fact, I'd like to be able to play online at all without reinstalling the demo. What's a good clan for me to join?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

How can they be "good" but be unable to "whoop" you?
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

i suggest ATL, they have regular practice matches etc Smile they have some good players 2 Smile

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Ytterbium

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
How can they be "good" but be unable to "whoop" you?

Either they are too good for me OR they are whiny noobs who won't accept defeat and learning.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

hate to break it to ya but just about everyone on this game is a whining noob, even the people that can whup you =P

if you have AIM hit me up for a game, my scren name is in my profile
Mordax

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

lol, join us (<ATL>), we have players of varying skill levels, the better ones are more interested in training people then slaughtering them

We are all nice people (we boot the ones who arent, this is rule #1), mostly in Europe however we do have some Americans, and one Australian

Contact me, [email protected]
unkownvirus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

Ytterbum there arent that many clans flip a coin or roll a die to choose your clan.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

The Hyper-X can train people with potential.. but I dunno how skilled you are, you might wanna look at www.hyper-x.tk or contact me, Email in Profile...

Electronic Gaming Machine
Viper-Vision

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

You may also join UM!
Universal Militia. The clan dieing but I want it to get alive but there still are members around of that clan. Please PM me if you would like to join this clan.
Socrates

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

haha yeah roll a die
Lita

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

Yeah I`d suggest ATL too.. Seeing as my clan aint even really kicked off yet.... And for now it only has 2 members in it. But for not kicking off that aint half bad eh? :p

Anyway.. IF you by some means wanna join [Ag] then send me a PM and I can send you the link to the website of it. Where the clans prospects and such are listed... Peace!

The first ever female who took legit claim to her gender on these boards and the only female beta tester of OMF BG.

raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

i definitivelly have to agree with Godzuki & Magnifico on this one!
Y2K_MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

theres War Elite, we'd be glad to take ya in if we see potential in u.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
theres War Elite, we'd be glad to take ya in if we see potential in u.

Same with Fury Talon

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
Revenant9

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone recommend a good clan? Reply with quote

Ok, this ATL clan sounds cool. I'm in the United States but I'm a night owl, usually on between midnight and 6am Eastern Time (-5GMT) so it might even be better for me in a European based clan. I'm a new player (I hate the word newbie or noob or n00b, that's insulting and I never call anyone that). I belonged to a Unreal Tournament 2003 clan which had similar ideologies as you seem to be setting down. The idea was that it was first a group of friends who all enjoyed the game and then second a place to join to play the game and learn to get better at it. Only after several months did the clan start competing. The problem with that was, when they did, it lost its charm. They forgot that it was about having fun, making friends and hanging out with them and started to get too concerned with score and who was the best. Frankly, I'd rather avoid that if I can. Right now, I know I suck at the game but I don't need some so called "Veteran" blasting me for it. If he's not going to show me how to play better then to heck with him. So if your clan is heading in the friendly direction I'd like to find out more. Do you have a web site yet? If not I might be able to help there. I have one that's pretty much not being used for anything. I have PostNuke and PHPBB set up on it already.

Regards,
Revenant (Mike)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: