OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new clans?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Quote:
So you were so confident in your victory that you chose not to even practise at all? :crazy: smooth.

hehe yeah seriously.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
saiyaman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
So you were so confident in your victory that you chose not to even practise at all? :crazy: smooth.

hehe yeah seriously.

We ARE confident about a possible victory. We were just too lazy to make any effort when we thought we might not need to a great deal.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
ElementFire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

hehe yeah seriously.

We ARE confident about a possible victory. We were just too lazy to make any effort when we thought we might not need to a great deal.

And this is going to change for the next fight? Smile
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:55 am    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah. That'll teach us for not playing for 3 weeks in a row!!!

Actually fire had also been getting far too little practice lately, and i barely even play online lately.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
ElementFire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Quote:
Actually fire had also been getting far too little practice lately

Sorry about that. Sad
robusa80

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Actually fire had also been getting far too little practice lately

Sorry about that. Sad

dont be sorry about that. you have something called uni that's taking up most of your time.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

that and unreal tournament :p

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Since when do people need to practice with gargs more than once a month =D

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Quote:
Since when do people need to practice with gargs more than once a month =D

since he got moves other then LK and RK

saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Hrm yeah.. lets see, ticks, lp, air grabs, supers, immense speed, power, and armor.

FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Yeah I hate Garg. The one match I wouldn't be up to would be a garg team. 0.o
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Well you can only think about what's going through the garg user's head.

FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

..Or at least what isn't. Seriously, you only have to know half of the game to fight comptetently with it.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

True that =D I was taking out over half of muska's health using it the third day I played the game, and back then jag was a good bit more powerful than it is now.

muska

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Quote:
Live it up while you can hX, I can't garuntee it will be the same next time

isnt this the same type of crap you were saying before the first match? :smirk:
1024MB PC2100 DDR
ATI Radeon 9600 XT 128 DDRAM
Creative Sound Blaster Live 5.1
Maxtor 120GB 7200RPM
Cable 256k downstream/40k upstream
Proud member and World Champion of the clan Hyper-X
"YES!!!! Trick shot, played for and got!" -Dave Lister, Red Dwarf.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: