OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new clans?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

No, because there wasn't a first time at that time. It just isn't possible. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:smirk:(woot for the cocky smile Very Happy)

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
Xaronth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Quote:
No, because there wasn't a first time at that time. It just isn't possible. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

i think he means you saying things of similiar meaning like actually being a challenge to us.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

i think he means you saying things of similiar meaning like actually being a challenge to us.

ouch, they call that pwnd :p

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

=D Sure we suck (don't practice for this sunday since we're so pwn gg'd" :smirk:

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

i play the game cause its fun, not because i need practice

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Exactly!!! so don't question us for not playing for 3 weeks to a month =D

TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Quote:
Exactly!!! so don't question us for not playing for 3 weeks to a month =D

if you dont find the game fun then dont participate.

saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

That made no sense whatsoever. :smirk:

TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

i say: i play because its fun, not because i need practice, you want to be excused for not playing the game for 3 weeks by that reason, if you havent played the game for 3 weeks by that reason your saying you dont have fun at this game, if you dont have fun at this game, dont participate in the tournaments

FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

I can't ever force myself to practise unless I have fun doing so... Anyone else this way?
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Quote:
I can't ever force myself to practise unless I have fun doing so... Anyone else this way?

me me choose me!

FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

hmmm...hmmm...so many...choices...
I'mma have to go with Fluffy over there.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Quote:
hmmm...hmmm...so many...choices...
I'mma have to go with Fluffy over there.

nooooo! *yanks on your leg* noooo! Very Happy

NeoDragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Fluffy!
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: new clans? Reply with quote

Quote:
Fluffy!

lol! a second user name of yours?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: