OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[filtered]'s Angels new european clan
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viper-Vision

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: [filtered]'s Angels new european clan Reply with quote

Erm what about:

Ice Eagles... IE... oh no I..nternet E..xplorer :S no that leads to M$ :thumbsdown:
Discomb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: [filtered]'s Angels new european clan Reply with quote

I had an Idea a loooong time ago, about making a clan called the Loser Clan. It basically celebrates every loss and will try to do the best they can to lose every game.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Kick filtered flash Reply with quote

Quote:
lol that reminds me of linky!

ive been looking for a link to that, the one i had just went and stopped working, see it, love it its funny as [filtered]. And i want califirnia to break off then i get ocean front property hehe :p

"w.t.f. mate"
heck ya funny flash

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Kick filtered flash Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
lol that reminds me of linky!

ive been looking for a link to that, the one i had just went and stopped working, see it, love it its funny as [filtered]. And i want califirnia to break off then i get ocean front property hehe :p

"w.t.f. mate"
heck ya funny flash

ahhh! yay for linkage :p

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
ElementFire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Kick filtered flash Reply with quote

I have that .swf stored on HDD, heh. Love it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: