OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems With Warlord
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meowbeast

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Problems With Warlord Reply with quote

Sailors call boats she. Why not giant robots?
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: Problems With Warlord Reply with quote

Quote:
egm, you are lucky that there's not many females on this board or you would get slap for that comment

You should know I was kidding.... what do you think? :S

Electronic Gaming Machine
robusa80

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Problems With Warlord Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
egm, you are lucky that there's not many females on this board or you would get slap for that comment

You should know I was kidding.... what do you think? :S

I know you are kidding, but if a woman isnt in the right mood, then you would be given the "evil look"
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems With Warlord Reply with quote

That's why I don't say those things to my GF Razz YOu never know what might hit you. (like an elbow on your cheeck just for gently poking her side)

Electronic Gaming Machine
Meowbeast

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems With Warlord Reply with quote

Back to warlord... I think the super mortar doesn't do very much damage for the trouble of finding a bunch of enemies clustered together. When there are enemies by each other I usually shoot super missles and it hits all of them most of the time.
When I do kill someone with a super mortar, (Which is rare.) They don't explode. I wants more boom booms!
Xaronth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems With Warlord Reply with quote

i agree with super mortar, the super mortar dmg has been debated for a looong time. needs to pack more power.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Problems With Warlord Reply with quote

Quote:
a.RK, j.LP, (m)a.RP, a.RP, a.LK, a.fRK, RP, super mace slam, fLK fRP, fRK, LP, LP Juggernaut

hows that? :p

ok try this:
a.RK, j.RP, a.LP, a.LK, a.fRK, RP, Super Juggernaut Smash, fLK, fRP, fRK, LP, Juggernaut smash

18 hits, 175 Damage

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: Problems With Warlord Reply with quote

In my own meandering warlord experience, I found a.rp or a.frk->a.lp->a.rp only works directly if you start face to face.

Good stun combo though, providing you can a.rk infront of them in time.

edit: That's why you do the other one from the back or (complete) sides.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
NightShadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Problems With Warlord Reply with quote

Also, flk after super juggernaut only works on some HAR's. I believe Force is one of those it doesn't work against, so try it on Force and see if it works. Smile

At least, when they start on the ground. Might be different when you catch them in the air like in your combo. But nice combo. :thumbsup:
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
saiyaman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Problems With Warlord Reply with quote

Super mace is buggy. If you start it while they're on the ground, you get a good deal more hits, and if you start it on the ground or in the air, there's a chance it seems that they will plop down from gravity sometimes, and sometimes not.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems With Warlord Reply with quote

a.RK, RP, RP Grapple, fLK, fRK, fLP, fRP, j.fRK, a.RP, a.LP, LP Mace Move.
210 damage-Gracy. No fragments, either. Evasion isn't too safe, either.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems With Warlord Reply with quote

Quote:

:shocked:

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems With Warlord Reply with quote

Quote:

Sure it is..
Right here
Quote:
a.RK, RP -->(AAAAAHHHHH)<-- RP Grapple, fLK, fRk...

The reason it is so much damage is because you have rp, and rp grapple so early on. It's evadable right there, and probably after a.lp also.. Maybe after grapple you could switch to mace, cutt the frp out of the earlier part, and add it after [lp]ffmace move, followed by super mace or something..

FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems With Warlord Reply with quote

The great thing is, it's totally safe. You can get an LP in before they have a chance to attack you. You also have the side grapples that you can use to continue, or you can also just omit the RP and go straight from unevadeable LK/RK/a.RK to Grapple...
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems With Warlord Reply with quote

that doesnt mean you should use it -_-"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: