OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hyper Excess Milita Clan
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Hyper Excess Milita Clan Reply with quote

no... he means the Fury Talon Thread... he found it annoying how everyone was spamming it...

but, yeah, FireFly, you are welcome to spam the Fury Talon boards still

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
ElementFire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Hyper Excess Milita Clan Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Don't bring this up again. You guys had your chance.

Chance for what?

What goes on through our heads might beyond you if you're thinking what I think you might be.

Oh, brother. :rolleyes:
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Hyper Excess Milita Clan Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
FireFly isn't in hXm... I don't know why he's posting this... =P

its because he wants a different place for people to spam, rather than the FuryTalon thread...

almost makes me want to spam it up..

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Hyper Excess Milita Clan Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

its because he wants a different place for people to spam, rather than the FuryTalon thread...

almost makes me want to spam it up..

yes indeed
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Hyper Excess Milita Clan Reply with quote

...He dead or something? It'd be nice to have a response from good ole FF.
Lita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Hyper Excess Milita Clan Reply with quote

Uhmmmm.....Who really gives a [filtered] who the best clan is???? I mean aint people playing to have fun anymore?? Everything is one big assed competition for some ppl.. God how childish....

The first ever female who took legit claim to her gender on these boards and the only female beta tester of OMF BG.

TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Hyper Excess Milita Clan Reply with quote

Quote:
Uhmmmm.....Who really gives a [filtered] who the best clan is???? I mean aint people playing to have fun anymore?? Everything is one big assed competition for some ppl.. God how childish....

nah, but its fun to be the best (phun intended).

Lita, firefly didnt make the thread to make hxm look strong, more like to get people out of the FT thread.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
robusa80

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Hyper Excess Milita Clan Reply with quote

Quote:

I agree. btw, you bypass the swear filter...bad girl!!
unkownvirus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: Hyper Excess Milita Clan Reply with quote

Quote:

And hX is currently the best clan.

We've proven it... twice.

I wasnt in BC so Razz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Hyper Excess Milita Clan Reply with quote

ok hX has served its purpose, namely it has been fun and it has kicked bootay... now.... read the news at

www.hyper-x.tk

Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Hyper Excess Milita Clan Reply with quote

Therefore, this thread has served it's purpose, back to spamming the FT thread. Who's with me? =D
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Hyper Excess Milita Clan Reply with quote

Way to go FireFly. Wink

I heard about this hours ago on IRC... saw it happen... at least I've confirmed that this isn't another beta prank, as I was quite a bit unconvinced (especially after hearing the lameass excuse :p).
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Hyper Excess Milita Clan Reply with quote

Quote:
Therefore, this thread has served it's purpose, back to spamming the FT thread. Who's with me? =D

Me!
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: Hyper Excess Milita Clan Reply with quote

Quote:

lets duuuu it!

ElementFire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: Hyper Excess Milita Clan Reply with quote

Heee!

TUF, you still have to change your sig. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: