OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Hyper-X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Start recruiting and training every new person you see! Very Happy

we have a good amount of members already, more then.. hmm for "example" FT... thank you.

hahaha :thumbsup:
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
saiyaman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Good luck. Ferocity, which may not be named ferocity all too soon, will be watching for talented new members soon after battle cast.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Quote:
Good luck. Ferocity, which may not be named ferocity all too soon, will be watching for talented new members soon after battle cast.

good luck find ANY new players. Wink
saiyaman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Poor omf Sad

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

we have a good amount of members already, more then.. hmm for "example" FT... thank you.

Who cares? Get more! With any luck everyone will become a skilled player, just what OMF needs. Very Happy
saiyaman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

I personally, am not going to be looking for beta pyros's hung on lk->a.flp lk->rp firespin spam/turtlage -_-

Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Quote:
I personally, am not going to be looking for beta pyros's hung on lk->a.flp lk->rp firespin spam/turtlage -_-

poor them
muska

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Quote:
One question remains: what'll you ex-hXers do now?

play soldner of course!

had a lot of fun being in hX, its nice to end it while we're on top. :thumbsup:
1024MB PC2100 DDR
ATI Radeon 9600 XT 128 DDRAM
Creative Sound Blaster Live 5.1
Maxtor 120GB 7200RPM
Cable 256k downstream/40k upstream
Proud member and World Champion of the clan Hyper-X
"YES!!!! Trick shot, played for and got!" -Dave Lister, Red Dwarf.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Who cares? Get more! With any luck everyone will become a skilled player, just what OMF needs. Very Happy

like Jin Verge and Vuen? all rather new and all have very very much potential Smile

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

like Jin Verge and Vuen? all rather new and all have very very much potential Smile

never played verge but jin and vuen are extremely good for just starting.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Isn't jin in atl...

TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

lol, what ATL?

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

I'd say Jin and Verge are one and the same if I hadn't seen them both together. I can hardly tell them apart. :tongue2:
saiyaman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Quote:
lol, what ATL?

That doesn't sound very nice :/

veryorkish

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

I've seen Jin around for a couple of months now... but yeah he is kinda wearing an Atl tag.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: