OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Hyper-X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Correction, Xar is no more in the Hyper-X, since there is no..

And yes Spock, please lock, it's creator is asking for a lock, please do so...

Electronic Gaming Machine
robusa80

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X - LOCK ME NOW!!! Reply with quote

this theard has been very bad!!!
Spockmeat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X - LOCK ME NOW!!! Reply with quote

why's it been bad? It seems to me like people are starting to resolve their differences. Yes there's a bit of flaming, but honestly if you can't work out your problems in this therad, then they'll just bubble over into another thread ad nauseum. So i'm just going to leave this thread along for the time being so you all can work out your problems with each other. Smile

Ya, sorry that your original topic is toast... make a new thread for it maybe? Wink

If no one else actually has anything useful to say then I will close this... but I think there's more to be said here... just try to keep it civil :thumbsup:

Blind patriotism
Discomb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X - LOCK ME NOW!!! Reply with quote

I was afraid you would judge otherwise. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X - LOCK ME NOW!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
I was afraid you would judge otherwise. Very Happy

i didnt mean it in that way, but we'll talk about that on MSN Smile i didnt mean to diss ATL by any means...

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X - LOCK ME NOW!!! Reply with quote

Just own this thread already. :thumbsdown:
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X - LOCK ME NOW!!! Reply with quote

"that's true, legends never die, they just rot away and become that annoying house fly that you cant kill no matter what." -Hades

Hey!

"like Jin Verge and Vuen? all rather new" -Tuf

you did notice that vuen have the oldest registered account on this board save the 2 DE admin accounts ? and you call him "rather new" still present, im just about the only person that could somewhat get away with that statement...

---
just for the record i skipped most of the middle posts here, just wanted to reply to some of the earliest before this turned way offtopic, though im no good at keeping topcis either...
FireFly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
It goes to show that some people ruin the board for everyone else, as the saying goes, why let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch

indeed, people are getting a ruined attitude (where as they could also just ignore it)

You could ignore it, you could try to ignore things around you, but it will take it's toll on you.... Also the boards will get full of flame messages (you may or might not care about this because it wouldn't concern you)

You could also lock this thread, but the same thing will happen to another thread, since some individuals have issues they refuse to address (not saying saiyaman), this will continue to go on until the point where either they resolve their issues, or they are forced to leave
robusa80

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X - LOCK ME NOW!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
why's it been bad? It seems to me like people are starting to resolve their differences. Yes there's a bit of flaming, but honestly if you can't work out your problems in this therad, then they'll just bubble over into another thread ad nauseum. So i'm just going to leave this thread along for the time being so you all can work out your problems with each other. Smile

I understand that, but this thread orginially started as a thread annoucing the "retirement" of hX. Now, its turning into a thread about flaming saiyaman. so its way off topic. even egm said to lock it. SO LOCK IT ALREADY!!! Mad Very Happy
saiyaman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Well, I apologize for bringing that quote on here, I think. It didn't anger me because people keep saying that ferocity has little to no friendly ties, and even further that we are just a group of players who banded together for the one reason of battle cast. I'll honestly tell you right now that that to us, is nonsense.
It did anger me, however, when I proposed the same question (and unlike a few of the ferocity remarks, still not an accusation)to a single person after a clan had broken up after a tournament in a private message log and recieved such a response.

note:I proposed the same question early in this thread in an even more polite way, but wasn't pleased with the half answers I recieved. It was the fact that I didn't want to take it to the boards to make a scene (which I guess I did that and more afterwards?) and the response I got... I was just shocked :ooo:

That's all you're going to get, however. I hold true to my opinions as always, though they are open for change if other points persuade them through game-reason.

I have cursed at oak, and maybe darner and mag at a lesser extent, but I don't think I've ever exploded quite like that...

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

I don't understand how a clan could possibly form on unfriendly terms. Wink
FireFly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

you were my mortal enemy when you joined FT
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Oh that sucks. Why? What happened to change this? Has it change? Wink
I don't have any enemies that I know of. I've argued with a few people on some things, but I like everyone here. Maybe not what Oak's become recently, though.
FireFly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

it happened because I am a dummay.... it is still like this because I am a dummay (but improving dummay Very Happy).... Oak is not a dummay, I am dum
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Well I like you... Too bad it's not mutual. :crazy:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: