OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3D Analyze won't work! Please help!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angie9895

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: 3D Analyze won't work! Please help! Reply with quote

Okay, regarding the processes, I've found a process manager for Windows98SE,XP,2000., and those with Win98se can download it here: http://www.teamcti.com/pview/PrcView.zip However, now that it is installed, I do not really know how to work it, so one of know could prehaps download it and tell me more about how to use it? Thanks!
Angie9895

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 3D Analyze won't work! Please help! Reply with quote

Can one of you please please PLEASE experiment with that easy-to-use program and give me directions on how to use it to play the game? Please?? Note: It is a task manager for processes much like WinXP.
Angie9895

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: 3D Analyze won't work! Please help! Reply with quote

Okay, well good news I got it working!!! Smile And, to my surprise, the issues had nothing to do with processes. I merely downloaded and installed the newest version of 3D Analyze, 2.34 (just released on May Cool. I then ran OMF:BG Demo from there and it runs great! Problem solved! Wink
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: 3D Analyze won't work! Please help! Reply with quote

Good to hear, sorry, but I never used 3D analyse, since my system always supported BG.. but now, this new system runs it too Wink

Electronic Gaming Machine
Tylik Vacnaar

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: 3D Analyze won't work! Please help! Reply with quote

Congrats, one more note. For future reference avoid making "triple" and "double" posts in the future.

Use the edit feature to edit and add more info to your post.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: 3D Analyze won't work! Please help! Reply with quote

I'll keep that in mind. Wink On a better note, now that I have this game working, this post can be taken down(if anyone would like to take the time to bother with it) or else future Win98SE users who have trouble with the game can check here for help.

P.S. DE, great job! The game rocks!
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: 3D Analyze won't work! Please help! Reply with quote

Quote:
I'll keep that in mind. Wink On a better note, now that I have this game working, this post can be taken down(if anyone would like to take the time to bother with it) or else future Win98SE users who have trouble with the game can check here for help.

Nice to know you like the game Very Happy

Electronic Gaming Machine
Lita

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: 3D Analyze won't work! Please help! Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

Nice to know you like the game Very Happy

Yes there are a few of us that do. Nice to see yet another join those ranks.. Even tho I was gonna whoop her in the other post....

The first ever female who took legit claim to her gender on these boards and the only female beta tester of OMF BG.

yua89

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: 3D Analyze won't work! Please help! Reply with quote

Quote:
when running 3D analyza, press ctrl + alt + del, and find some strange process name, something completely random! and shut this process down, THEN run the game.. (im not sure if this is exactly correct, but this is about it)

[filtered] is 3d analyze and how do i use it? i am experiencing the same problem... :confused: Sad :mad2: :thumbsdown: Mad >Smile
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: 3D Analyze won't work! Please help! Reply with quote

3D Analyze is a hardware emulator for those of us who don't have recent graphics cards.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: