OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MA Clan thread #2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MAD_DAN

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: MA Clan thread #2 Reply with quote

Yea, this way, when he really means it, no one will know Wink .
Btw, Verge, where are you? You have an account here, say something, or you hired TUF as your manager </j~k> Very Happy
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: MA Clan thread #2 Reply with quote

he has an account and comes around occasionally.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
veryorkish

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: MA Clan thread #2 Reply with quote

Since many people consider him (Pyros) over powered I got somewhat good with Chronos... He's not very good for demolition though...
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: MA Clan thread #2 Reply with quote

well mantis everyone agrees on, a monster, i personally thing that he's followed by gargoyle, then warlord (for lack of dept IMHO, so easy to be effective), then pyros and force (force has some pro's over pyros so maybe he should be above, just i usually dont have much trouble with forces), then katana (due to sick combos), then jaguar, and im not placing chronos anywhere, its only a half completed HAR Imho.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: MA Clan thread #2 Reply with quote

I can somewhat easily beat most warlords with any har but katana any pyros, maybe just because I lack their know how.

Warlord doesn't have some all powerful move. He's got [lp]grapple, rk, and flk. With the exception of flk, everything he does is easily beaten into the ground.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: MA Clan thread #2 Reply with quote

until you get into demolition and some warlord just keeps pressing LP and gets most damage every single time :p

FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: MA Clan thread #2 Reply with quote

Demolition belongs in the trash can, it should not even be considered when trying to balance HARs.
Tylik Vacnaar

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: MA Clan thread #2 Reply with quote

I think demo is weak for balance issues...

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: MA Clan thread #2 Reply with quote

Quote:
He's got [lp]grapple, rk, and flk..

yeah... RK is virtually useless in 1v1. You can see it coming a mile away, and most attacks overprioritize it because the warlord's in mid-air.
XP Home, DirectX 9.0c, ADSL
Proud Beta Tester of The First On-Line 3D Fighting Game that is trying really hard not to suck.
Meowbeast

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: MA Clan thread #2 Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
He's got [lp]grapple, rk, and flk..

yeah... RK is virtually useless in 1v1. You can see it coming a mile away, and most attacks overprioritize it because the warlord's in mid-air.
Rurr! Me stomp you! you're not quite in mid air because I stomped a warlord when he was in the middle of the rk animation.
MAD_DAN

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: MA Clan thread #2 Reply with quote

Quote:
Demolition belongs in the trash can, it should not even be considered when trying to balance HARs.

What i hate most is that darn timer. Whenever i am ready to start a fight, WOOOOO, i'm comming at him full frontal, and , time ends.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Besides, i have always liked Chronos over Mantis, it's just that i was so bad with Chronos that everyone would have probably laughed at me Very Happy . Now, i got tired of Mantis, not because of the HAR itself, which is great Very Happy , but because ..well, i know what you all think when you see a mantis! Don't try to hide it, i KNOW!!! . This, and, ATL(MA) being 99% mantis contributed at bore++; . So, i am now back to my favorite.
Oh, and, it's better to wait for your har to get better in a patch than wait for it to get worse, so that's another load of my mind now Very Happy .

P.S. Chronos was my fav in 2097 too, but i always got wasted while trying to freeze them. That crystal was too not understandable to me, so i got Flail for a replacement.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: MA Clan thread #2 Reply with quote

using multiple HARs is always good Smile
and.. not half of ATL uses mantis :p

MAD_DAN

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: MA Clan thread #2 Reply with quote

Yea, 99% was just a way of saying. Haven't seen you in mantis Very Happy . Besides, using multiple hars is good, but i only like to use what i feel better in game with.
Meaning that , now, i don't feel as good as before, using mantis in game. With Chronos, well, i have always liked him Very Happy

P.S. i am not making any sense, am i? :sweat2:
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: MA Clan thread #2 Reply with quote

check the replays of omf mausoleum to see me in mantis Wink
(im not too good in mantis in actual fights)

saiyaman

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: MA Clan thread #2 Reply with quote

Quote:
using multiple HARs is always good Smile
and.. not half of ATL uses mantis :p

Meow+Saiyaman!!! warlord, jaguar, chronos, gargoyle, force, katana. We try to avoid pyros and mantis most of the time, bad habbits for other hars.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: