OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Well OH is my clan I started as a beta/free game clan which plays for now mostly free games that anyone can get their hands on.

1. Wolfenstein Enemy Territory( free )

2. Gunbound( free )

3. Little Fighter 2( free )

4. Guildwars( once its out )

5. Saga Of Ryzom( beta )

6. Other betas( have been in Lineage II beta, and a couple other things )

7. One Must Fall BattleGrounds

8. Warcraft III ROC & FT

9. Any and all kwaks and mame games( X-men vs Street Fighter, etc. )

Current members:

Clan Leader: Darner

Clan Advisors: Ayanami 00, ChaosGoat

Members: DestructoX, Eatme, Tylik Vacnaar, Y2K_MASTER, Enbarn and soon to be more, after I check a few things.

So what we are is a gaming clan that encompases everywhere, regardless of where you are from, we will take you, just prove yourself in any game we play, and we will review your performance and then your in, or your out.

No need to be spectacular, or the best at it, just be able to learn and we can help from there.

"We are everywhere and everytime at the same time, can you escape our wrath?"

Join OH!

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

right.... :p
well good luck Smile

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Tylik Vacnaar

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

I am in FT for BG but I would like to join your Gunbound chapter....

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Are you sure you're not Ostrich Humpers?
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Quote:
"We are everywhere and everytime at the same time, can you escape our rath?"

hehe... it's great how your moto has 'Wrath' spelled wrong :p

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
Plugo2K

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

hey fellow FTers... do you think we could maybe not totally bash every single new clan that pops up?

:ooo:
XP Home, DirectX 9.0c, ADSL
Proud Beta Tester of The First On-Line 3D Fighting Game that is trying really hard not to suck.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

i didnt bash MA, and i just mentioned that the OH people spelled 'Wrath' wrong...

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
Xaronth

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

no more elite for you darner?
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Quote:
hey fellow FTers... do you think we could maybe not totally bash every single new clan that pops up?

:ooo:

thank you plugo, and as for ghoul thank you

Flamingmonkey, bug off and go find another thread to shitcan, dont start anything you might later regret, comedy has its place, but dont take my thread off topic in order to do it.

Quote:
no more elite for you darner?

Nope xaronth, Elite is only alive due to my striving to maintain it for the most part. No one plays much, and the only true blue member of Elite is NightShadow, he has been there through it all with me. The others are either tired of OMF:BG, or just dont play that often or both. Im tired of putting effort where it serves no purpose, so I am making OH public. We have been around since a couple months ago, under a different name, we just now agreed on a non game specific name, we have a couple different names in different games. In L2 beta we were Vixens of Violence, in Gunbound we still are WarElite, because I dont want to pay to change the dang name, so Im just rescreaning all the members of that, at least until i get me the gold required to make OH in there, until then we will stay WarElite, since i am the guildmaster according to GB, it dont matter anyway lol.

We are OH, a clan that is striving to become a place where gamers of all types can meet up in the forums( soon to come once ChaosGoat finds a free forum he likes ), and in Ventrilo and have fun with friends and buddies you know, and have fun playing with. We will never try and become the biggest in existance, currently we are not too many members strong. That will change and we will add more games as requested, and do different things as we grow in size and power. If you are willing to try something different, then post up here, Ill take anyone willing to learn and willing to have a good time. If you can go before the trinity of OH and get the approval of the 3 of us, however you can prove yourself, then you are in. No matter how many or how few of the games that we play, you may join OH, that dont matter. If you are in a clan for a game we are in, join for the rest, just PM me and tell me you dont want in for whatever game and we will let you in for the rest, no questions asked, and if you decided to come in to the game that you were in a clan in, you will instantly get into all of OH, and all we have to offer.

So any questions, just post them here. No more off topicness please, it shows no respect, and I think that I deserve just a little bit of that, if you dont like what is in here, just leave and dont post, I dont need a flame war, or a discussion on which kind of pie is better( though pie and poptarts are OH so yummy :biggrin2: )

Good Night/Day,

Darner

Leader of Clan OH

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
DFI LANparty 875P-T

eatme

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

(note to self first post in like 5 months)
lol i dint know we also did little fighter il own your behide miss darner.
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Gunbound isn't free anymore for new players......

Electronic Gaming Machine
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Quote:
Gunbound isn't free anymore for new players......

SAY WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Thanks for the info EGM, I didnt know that. Bah. I thought the cash cards were still optional, and not required, Ill have to go check up on that, if so that is sucky to say the least.

Edit:

Ok I just checked the registration process and the first thing it says is "Membership registration and use free of charge."

I think you were looking at the pre-paind cards as a must, actually all they are is a quick way to do a outfit set, and to do a couple of guild stuff that is not necessary, such as changing the guild name requires the use of some cash from one of their cash cards. I just registered a name now for the heck of it, and there is no payment required of any sorts, the dumb pay card advertisements probably just threw you off.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
DFI LANparty 875P-T

eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Mental note to self: Never believe your friends anymore :sweat2:

I'll contact someone if you would like, he's golden Battleaxe in Gunbound.. Wink

ShadowFire

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Quote:
Mental note to self: Never believe your friends anymore :sweat2:

I'll contact someone if you would like, he's golden Battleaxe in Gunbound.. Wink

that means ill be outranked in my GB clan for the first time ever, lol, if he is a golden b axe, and not just a golden axe Razz and I dont mind, tell anyone you would think would be interested.

Also something for those of you out there, clans also help when getting into beta tests for the reason you can offer up a group of experienced testers( some more so then others ) to the developers, and this will help improve your chances at many betas. I got enough beta experience with mmos now, and the clan bit just adds icing to the cake to any beta resume ( though i get picked alot, because i play all my games on a laptop, with some nice stats for a laptop :biggrin2: ).

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
DFI LANparty 875P-T

eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 4:43 am    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Well then, the Beta part really sounds good to me.... really it does, I like beta testing... alot... Very Happy

I'll get me hands again on GB AFTER my finals are done..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: