OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Quote:
Well then, the Beta part really sounds good to me.... really it does, I like beta testing... alot... Very Happy

I'll get me hands again on GB AFTER my finals are done..

sure, and then if you want in I can get a victim for you in your pick of the games above, to get in to any of it, so enjoy time hehe.

As for gunbound be aware they implimented a restriction on how I can do clans, no one under the rank of axe ( not battleaxe dont worry) can join a clan. It could take you about a week of semi constant play to get there if you do well enough at best, at worst it shouldnt take more then 2 weeks to get there, mean time ill just add you to the ingame buddy list which i am reserving for clan members only.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Bah, Littlefighter2 doesn't work on my computer! It stops when loading "monk.dat". I remember playing it on my old computer. That game rocks. Sad
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

ye the game is pretty fun Smile

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Quote:
Bah, Littlefighter2 doesn't work on my computer! It stops when loading "monk.dat". I remember playing it on my old computer. That game rocks. Sad

id try and get the newest version fm, if you havent downloaded it recently, go and try that, it might just have been a faulty download or install, it happens sometimes, especially on older things. The other option would be to get someone to send you their monk.dat file and replace yours with it, dumb things like that do work pretty well, and its a pretty easy fix if it does. Also, if your computer is too fast, the game will seem to freeze up while loading all the .dat files, just give it a minute and it "should" start up at the menue screen, just dont start clicking around while it loads, or it will not load for whatever odd reason.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
DFI LANparty 875P-T

unkownvirus

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Omnipresent Hitokiri

W-T-F

:ooo:

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

OH-

The counterpart of H+ ions

Concists of 1 oxygen ion, and a hydrogen ion.. has a negative charge of one, so it means that it has got 1 electron spare, which it can use to form bonds with other moluculs in a solution...

So it clear to me that, someone, will form the clan H+

Electronic Gaming Machine
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

id try and get the newest version fm, if you havent downloaded it recently, go and try that, it might just have been a faulty download or install, it happens sometimes, especially on older things. The other option would be to get someone to send you their monk.dat file and replace yours with it, dumb things like that do work pretty well, and its a pretty easy fix if it does. Also, if your computer is too fast, the game will seem to freeze up while loading all the .dat files, just give it a minute and it "should" start up at the menue screen, just dont start clicking around while it loads, or it will not load for whatever odd reason.

I've reinstalled it multiple times. The menu loads, but I don't see it. I know it's there because pressing enter goes into VS Mode or something and makes all appropriate sounds. It just won't display anything past "loading monk.dat".
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I've reinstalled it multiple times. The menu loads, but I don't see it. I know it's there because pressing enter goes into VS Mode or something and makes all appropriate sounds. It just won't display anything past "loading monk.dat".

No idea then fm, sorry, I aint ever heard of that problem, perhaps its a graphics card dislike of the programs, other then that, nothing comes to my head.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
DFI LANparty 875P-T

saiyaman

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

who all is is this omni-hick-story clan or ... w/e it is.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Quote:
who all is is this omni-hick-story clan or ... w/e it is.

look at the first post sai, and I have probably 4 other members, who just need group approval, or have yet to be tested.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
DFI LANparty 875P-T

saiyaman

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

I wish new people with skiieeellllll would start buying.... add a few friends to the fer-side perhaps.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
Wraiyth

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Quote:
OH-

The counterpart of H+ ions

Concists of 1 oxygen ion, and a hydrogen ion.. has a negative charge of one, so it means that it has got 1 electron spare, which it can use to form bonds with other moluculs in a solution...

So it clear to me that, someone, will form the clan H+

Someone knows a bit about Chemistry :p
Tylik Vacnaar

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

I like to eat the green ones.....

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

i really like too join but nor rigth naw... comp/time/internet conection truble... i really like too test new games.. just have too wait until: my comp works and i get adsl... it wil hapen sometime next month...

Quote:
I like to eat the green ones.....

PLZ dont eat my avatar.... :thumbsdown:

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: [OH] Omnipresent Hitokiri Reply with quote

Orc not taste good.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: