OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[OT] Try taking candy from this baby
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NightShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: [OT] Try taking candy from this baby Reply with quote

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5278028/?GT1=3584

Sounds like one strong kid. Kinda interesting, reminds me a bit too much of X-men though.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LoneWolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: [OT] Try taking candy from this baby Reply with quote

my guess: he'll live to 30 and be sterile.

nice mutations like that(or long life, like Yoda, the world's oldest mouse, who died this April) tend to have not nice side-effects.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: [OT] Try taking candy from this baby Reply with quote

i think he's going to have big problems at higher ages :\

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
NightShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: [OT] Try taking candy from this baby Reply with quote

Yeah, probably, should be interesting in the meantime though. Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Razor_Jack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: [OT] Try taking candy from this baby Reply with quote

Aaaaaahhhhh!!! The mutants are coming! Run for your lives!!! :shocked: Very Happy
LoneWolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: [OT] Try taking candy from this baby Reply with quote

according to my mom, I could hold 7-pound weights with my arms out straight at 4 years old.

I wouldn't know, I don't remember much from more than 3 years ago.

[edit]more than.[/edit]
mrguytodd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: [OT] Try taking candy from this baby Reply with quote

Quote:
according to my mom, I could hold 7-pound weights with my arms out straight at 4 years old.

I wouldn't know, I don't remember much from 3 years ago.

UNDERAGE USER ALERT!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: [OT] Try taking candy from this baby Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

I wouldn't know, I don't remember much from 3 years ago.

UNDERAGE USER ALERT!!!

Rofl! He's seven years old? Surprised Very Happy
Edit: Get this, he says he's also 5'9, 145 lbs., and he started working at a car wash last year! Seven year olds sure are different nowadays! :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:
Crashed

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Re: [OT] Try taking candy from this baby Reply with quote

Quote:
Not yet 5, he can hold seven-pound weights with arms extended, something many adults cannot do.

Excuse me? 7 pounds? Adults cannot do? :shocked: I can do the same thing with 22 pound weights for at least 10 seconds :tongue2:
Sapphire Radeon 9800SE AIW @ Pro, 128 MB RAM, 2048/320 ADSL
Razor_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: [OT] Try taking candy from this baby Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Not yet 5, he can hold seven-pound weights with arms extended, something many adults cannot do.

Excuse me? 7 pounds? Adults cannot do? :shocked: I can do the same thing with 22 pound weights for at least 10 seconds :tongue2:

Yeah, but I hear you practice a lot of 12 ounce curls to get ready! :p :crazy:
LoneWolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: [OT] Try taking candy from this baby Reply with quote

Typo. I was 7 years old 12 years ago... I meant to say "more than 3 years ago," not "3 years ago."

you guys are funny.
Razor_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: [OT] Try taking candy from this baby Reply with quote

Quote:
Typo. I was 7 years old 12 years ago... I meant to say "more than 3 years ago," not "3 years ago."

you guys are funny.

Thanx, I like to think so! :p Very Happy :crazy:
loperdos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: [OT] Try taking candy from this baby Reply with quote

What is with this though? This kid is born, and then they immediately begin testing to see if they can reproduce the effect. Maybe we should think of the consequences of our actions before we do stuff. I mean it said something like they were trying to make it into a drug that you could take to increase muscle mass. What about the adverse effects? Anybody think of the side effects? Mutations always have something bad about them, even if they look good. Heh, sorry bout that...kind of, uhh...yeah, I'm just sick of people coming out with these 'wonder' drugs, and side effects may include: vomiting, dirrhea, trouble breathing, lung constriction, brain damage, brain tumors, lung cancer, foot cancer, fingernail cancer, thigh cancer, weakness, muscle dystrophy, back pain, kidney dystrophy, kidney disease, AIDS...and so on...
LacticAcid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: [OT] Try taking candy from this baby Reply with quote

Oh yea I read this in the Washington Post, only one word can describe this very unsual human mutation:

complete awseomness

http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=79123 (Go here for video game soundtracks, mp3 not midi)
Socrates

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: [OT] Try taking candy from this baby Reply with quote

test away, when some guy with spidermans mutation is born i want my web slingers no matter what the side effects
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: