OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another new one??
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Re: Another new one?? Reply with quote

Cause he always sounds like: I dun like this and this.. And he is never positive about anything in my eyes.. but oh well... I wasn't to happy when I posted that..

Sorry Mag...

Electronic Gaming Machine
Razor_Jack

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: Another new one?? Reply with quote

Quote:
Cause he always sounds like: I dun like this and this.. And he is never positive about anything in my eyes.. but oh well... I wasn't to happy when I posted that..

Sorry Mag...

Man, quit being so dark and depressing! Wink j/k
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Re: Another new one?? Reply with quote

Peace man!

Better? Wink

Electronic Gaming Machine
Razor_Jack

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: Another new one?? Reply with quote

Kewl dude! Rock on! Cool :biggrin2: :thumbsup:
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Another new one?? Reply with quote

Utterly hopeless the whole lot of ya, lol jk.

Hmm i dont know what i think of the new setup, its different and id prefer a server to having a new board setup but hey, what do i know?

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

Malfrex
Ancient One

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Re: Another new one?? Reply with quote

The best I can do is host a server off my comp, but considering I already have a web server running and I still need my computer for general use, I'm kinda limited. I don't have access to DE computers with the game installed either so I can't run dedicated servers remotely.

ASUS P8Z77-V PRO
i7 3770k (will OC @4.5Ghz)
2x8GB G.SKILL DDR3-2600
MSI 7970 3GB
Crucial M4 128GB
~7.4TB RAID 5 (3x 4TB)
Razor_Jack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Another new one?? Reply with quote

Somebody at DE ought to get up at least one decent server, unless they really do want this game to die. I'm not saying it should be you either, Malf, but someone, for the love of Pete, help us out here! :sweat2:
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Another new one?? Reply with quote

ya, i know what u mean razor.

I hosted a server yesterday for about 3 hours i think, and played razor-jack for the first time i think, so that was fun to me.

I would host if i had 2 comps from which to do so, but i dont, and I host servers for my clan in different things, from games to our vent server to files they need etc, so I cant use this comp to host dedicated for omf, plus ive been having issues with the dedicated ever since i messed with some system settings for other things.

It wasnt meant to be a blame it on anyone so please dont take what I said for that, it wasnt what was intended. I was just pointing out basically what razor-jack stated, that without servers, omf will die permanently, and no matter what is done, it wont ever even come close to what we had before which was very little in the first place.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

Razor_Jack

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Another new one?? Reply with quote

Yeah, I had a good time plyaing you Darner. I would host more games myself, but as I only have a 667 mhz pentium 3 I don't really have the hp to host a great game, and I tend to get a lot of lag complaints. DE should really do their part and set up at least one server everybody could use. :smirk:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: