OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AHAHAHAHA
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Balance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Endy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

WHY HAVE A [filtered] BALANCE FORUM WHEN THEY DONT MAKE PATCHES AND NO ONE PLAYS.

AHAHAHA HERE IS HOW TO WIN:

Play as warlord and do LP LP LP LP stomp LP LP LP stomp LP LP LP

Play as Pyros and do LK RK throw LK RK throw

Play as mantis and do 20 hit unevadable combos that frgament into other 20 hit unevadable combos!!!

FIX THE [filtered] GAME!#$%^&*()_*(&#[email protected]

I'm sick of "talking" about it. WE ALL KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH IT.
Vuen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Endy's on another rant? Wait, lemme get the popcorn...
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Quote:
WHY HAVE A [filtered] BALANCE FORUM WHEN THEY DONT MAKE PATCHES AND NO ONE PLAYS.

AHAHAHA HERE IS HOW TO WIN:

Play as warlord and do LP LP LP LP stomp LP LP LP stomp LP LP LP

Play as Pyros and do LK RK throw LK RK throw

Play as mantis and do 20 hit unevadable combos that frgament into other 20 hit unevadable combos!!!

FIX THE [filtered] GAME!#$%^&*()_*(&#[email protected]

I'm sick of "talking" about it. WE ALL KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH IT.

who says theres no patches?

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Zelig

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Well, us non-betaians have seen no mention of any new patches on the forums, only a few remarks in IRC, and the topic of #omfbeta or #omf-beta.
Endy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

HEY BETA TESTERS CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE US SOME EXCLUSIVE PROPRIETARY TOP SECRET INFORMATION ABOUT THE PATCH????????????????

Better yet. Why don't you let a longtime dedicated community member and big omf fan into the freaking beta!!

This whole "beta" [filtered] has pissed me off from day 1. Don't even get me started.
KILL THE [filtered] BETA. LET EVERYONE TEST THE PATCH!!!
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

you mean, give out the full game freely and legally to everyone? sounds like a bad idea.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Endy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Uh how about an OPTIONAL patch for the retail game.... that would let us see some changes.
Endy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Uh how about an OPTIONAL patch for the retail game.... that would let us see some changes. HOW ABOUT YOU STOP SEGREGATING YOU [filtered] USERBASE SINCE IT'S ONLY ABOUT 100 PEOPLE AND LET US ALL PLAY THE [filtered] PATCH?
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

to prevent certain exploids that may have become available with the new patch, from becoming public.

LoneWolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

hmm... "a wise man speaks when he has something to say, a fool speaks when he has to say something."

Endy, do you have an unstoppable urge to say something?

There actually was an "optional" patch for a while. I forget what happened to it.
Malfrex
Ancient One

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Endy, so you'll shut up and stop complaining here is what's going on with the beta.

PATCHES: There has been one patching from the retail and it was to allow for the mod tools to work with the game better.

MOD TOOLS: They are still bug ridden and the updates are being made as needed.

Now please, for the love of whatever you can exude a smidge of love for, shut up and let the development process go as it is supposed to.

ASUS P8Z77-V PRO
i7 3770k (will OC @4.5Ghz)
2x8GB G.SKILL DDR3-2600
MSI 7970 3GB
Crucial M4 128GB
~10.9TB RAID 5 (4x 4TB)
Xaronth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

endys a [filtered], how can he be in beta?
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
Meowbeast

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Use your indoor text Endy. :tongue2:
FireFly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

also, DE is busy with other things right now, work is being done on the Mod tools but quite slow. Unfortunately the Mod tools are the priority now above fixing netcode or balance issues
flamincows

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

I love it when he get's like this. Tell him to check out the look back thread in Thge Game forum.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Balance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: