OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AHAHAHAHA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Balance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrsiezen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Well,
the way DE is acting right now, it almost seems they want to get rid of this community. Not giving ANY info about new progress, nor doing anything else to revive the community, and removing the last (sucky) servers (and so killing multiplayer).

I think this game is done for very, very soon if nothing happens... :thumbsdown:
Cable up/down 128/768! Yesss upgraded again!

[color="red"]Pro re-release!!![/color]
Razor_Jack

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Yeah, it's starting to look that way! :mad2:
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

It always did Wink even us beta testers didn't get info on some VERT important stuff...

Never the less, some progress would be great...

Electronic Gaming Machine
IcoN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Isn't this ranting dealie exactly the reason WHY there is a beta?

CPU: Athlon 3200 XP
RAM: 2048 Meg DDR 3200 DC
3D Accelerator: ASUS 6800 GT
Connection: Cable
Controller: Saitek P3000
--------------------
Cyberfrog

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Mod tools are still being worked on and tested, Rob has plans for the future of OMF (the little he's said we can't repeat here, so don't ask. Ooooh Wink) but is very very busy.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Quote:
Better yet. Why don't you let a longtime dedicated community member and big omf fan into the freaking beta!!

i think you answered your question...

Quote:
This whole "beta" [filtered] has pissed me off from day 1. Don't even get me started.
KILL THE [filtered] BETA. LET EVERYONE TEST THE PATCH!!!

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Quote:
Use your indoor text Endy. :tongue2:

Absolutely priceless. Very Happy

I think DE may not even care if the game dies right now, from the way things seem to be going, a re-release might be in order anyway. Smile
Crashed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Quote:
Uh how about an OPTIONAL patch for the retail game.... that would let us see some changes.

Correct me if Im wrong, but isn't there already something like this?[eagerly awaiting] flame response Very Happy[/eagerly awaiting]
Sapphire Radeon 9800SE AIW @ Pro, 128 MB RAM, 2048/320 ADSL
LoneWolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

already mentioned it. There was. Like I said, don't remember what happened.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Malfrex said that the only patch made after the last one relates only--or mostly--to the mod tools.
Zelig

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Quote:
Correct me if Im wrong, but isn't there already something like this?[eagerly awaiting] flame response Very Happy[/eagerly awaiting]

Yes, there is, however, at the moment, both pre-retail and retail are at 2172, and the beta is at 2181.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Quote:

I think DE may not even care if the game dies right now, from the way things seem to be going, a re-release might be in order anyway. Smile

That might be the wisest for DE by far!!! They should re-release after the mod-tools have been implemented properly, AI and netcode has evolved, and all the bugs have been fixed.
AND I think they should allow the current users of the game to get this upgrade for free (and NOT only the beta, or DE will lose it's hardcore fans soon, and so the base for a new community). Don't know how to get that done technically though.

BTW, do the mod-tools include the OMF:2097 tournament mode??? I think it should...
mrsiezen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Oops, didn't notice that I wasn't logged on...

So, that was MrSiezen speaking.
Cable up/down 128/768! Yesss upgraded again!

[color="red"]Pro re-release!!![/color]
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

So we can post anomynous again? I don't think Malf wants us too...... someone bug him!

Electronic Gaming Machine
Zelig

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Re: AHAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Quote:
So we can post anomynous again? I don't think Malf wants us too...... someone bug him!

Heh, only in the balance forum, methinks if non-users can post anywhere, it should be the bug support forum.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Balance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: