OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Uber Chronos Stun Combo, courtecy of Discomb :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Balance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vuen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Uber Chronos Stun Combo, courtecy of Discomb :) Reply with quote

Yup. You don't link lk to the bomb; you link lk to super fire bomb, which pushes him into the thrown bomb. Remember to hold back when throwing the bomb. It should connect no matter what; if you do it too fast, it'l fragment, and bombs are unblockable (but counterable) which could be a good thing Very Happy Hold on I'll get a replay...
buda4500

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Uber Chronos Stun Combo, courtecy of Discomb :) Reply with quote

flp for chronos can be great if you keep doing it non-stop on newbies or sometimes even average players.

Its like pyros's rk its slow and has delay.. but dmg wise useless yes.

as for flp throw is better because it goes further than blp.

flp for bomb will explode near by
blp " " " " far away

flp for freeze crystal will explode further away.

well it doesn't make sense now but I can't get your combo to work with blp

and after the Super > a.fRP bomb throw > fflk doesn't connect?
veryorkish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Re: Uber Chronos Stun Combo, courtecy of Discomb :) Reply with quote

A.flk > flp in spam.
Discomb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Uber Chronos Stun Combo, courtecy of Discomb :) Reply with quote

Quote:
and after the Super > a.fRP bomb throw > fflk doesn't connect?

I know it is difficult. High speed pilots only, otherwise you get killed. With Xante I can get it to work, but never with Gracy...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Uber Chronos Stun Combo, courtecy of Discomb :) Reply with quote

I can't really get past 35 hits :confused:
Discomb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Uber Chronos Stun Combo, courtecy of Discomb :) Reply with quote

Very odd. Lets count them.
a.LK = 1
a.LP = 2
LP = 3
RK = 4
LK = 5
RP = 6
j.fRK = 7
a.fLP = 8
a.RK = 9
fRP = 10
fLK = 11
ffLP = 12
ffRK = 13
a.fRP (throw) = 14
LP and LK crystals = 16
Super TAC = 26
Super Teleport = 37
a.fRP (throw) = 38
ffLK = 39
a.fLK = 40

It may be because Super TAC doesnt connect all 10 crystals. Happens very often. I myself have only done 39, and once.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Uber Chronos Stun Combo, courtecy of Discomb :) Reply with quote

Or maybe he just can't get the toss to connect after the super teleport. :confused:
Discomb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Uber Chronos Stun Combo, courtecy of Discomb :) Reply with quote

How? That would be pretty automatic. Super TAC > Super Teleport raises you so high up that it should even connect in it's blast range, as it hits the ground. Just keep pressing fRP as you do Super Teleport.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Uber Chronos Stun Combo, courtecy of Discomb :) Reply with quote

Hey, I couldn't understand why FireFly couldn't do one of my combos, it seemed pretty easy to me, too. Ya just never know!
buda4500

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Uber Chronos Stun Combo, courtecy of Discomb :) Reply with quote

Quote:
Very odd. Lets count them.
a.LK = 1
a.LP = 2
LP = 3
RK = 4
LK = 5
RP = 6
j.fRK = 7
a.fLP = 8
a.RK = 9
fRP = 10
fLK = 11
ffLP = 12
ffRK = 13
a.fRP (throw) = 14
LP and LK crystals = 16
Super TAC = 26
Super Teleport = 37
a.fRP (throw) = 38[color="red"]
ffLK = 39
a.fLK = 40 [/color]

It may be because Super TAC doesnt connect all 10 crystals. Happens very often. I myself have only done 39, and once.

I cant get [color="red"] that [/color] to connect it never hits. The super TAC connects all hits I am 99% sure. What pilot btw? I am using Walter.
:confused:
Discomb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Uber Chronos Stun Combo, courtecy of Discomb :) Reply with quote

I usually play Zyris, and with Gracy I only get 35 hits as well. The last two only connect for insanely fast pilots (Suki, Xante, Velocity) and still not always. It depends on how high Super TAC takes the oponent, which depends on your opsition before unleashing it. Super TAC is a pretty unreliable move alltogether IMHO, but still it is my favorite move in the entire game.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: Uber Chronos Stun Combo, courtecy of Discomb :) Reply with quote

and of course jaqualine and milano jaqualine is the only pilot i have seen so far with full AGIL stat bar (very impressive shame about her colour scheme)
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: Uber Chronos Stun Combo, courtecy of Discomb :) Reply with quote

SUKI

EDIT: I don't understand why both have to be weaker than a feather... I prefer Velocity or Xante, even if they do have lower agility.
CloudFFVII

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Uber Chronos Stun Combo, courtecy of Discomb :) Reply with quote

problem with xante low end means she dies FAST although not as fast as the chunky normal lol
buda4500

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Uber Chronos Stun Combo, courtecy of Discomb :) Reply with quote

ok the last fflk work only when the timing is right... when the opponent bounce from the fall caused by super move.

The best pilots are ones with huge damage: Walther
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Balance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: