OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free For All
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Balance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vicioso

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Free For All Reply with quote

no, because i don't need someone missing me to prove that i meant something
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Free For All Reply with quote

Quote:

Dont worry, no ones going to (just kidding, please take no offense), reagrdles of whether or not you think you need it, its still evidental for having meant something, whether you like it to go that way, or another, its just another method it can be indicated.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
vicioso

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Free For All Reply with quote

i don't agree.. but then again right now i'm too tired to find if a disagreeing example exists
CloudFFVII

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Free For All Reply with quote

*sigh* @ xan like i stated in my first reply, its a theory, I'm 17 and admit that at this age i cannot yet make a perfect plan however this is the most economically, psychologically and simply foolproof plan that i have come up with so far.
a) I do not view the destruction of earth as a major disadvantage in the time frame I mentioned, by then the earth will have been devastated by the human race you are so eager to protect. We will have an atmosphere closely resembling venus in that time if we do not have a radical change before then, but as has been proven many times in the past radical changes that benifit humanity as a whole but actually cost money (gasp) never happen. Take for example pharmaceutical companies now want rights removed from smaller companies to mass produce their products in the third world - result they get a few more penies from those contries and the contries either pay the huge extra (500% in some cases) price for the product or die of pathetic diseases we can control easily.
So then let me break it down into nice small chunks for your brain to digest one at a time.
one - Greed is the problem with the human race at the moment, it prevents people from working as a group for the benefit of all and it causes western countries to horde informational and technological wealth -which is irrelevant when china's economy finally becomes fully functional and pretty much wipes out all of Europe+U.S. buisnesses-
two - Greed is ONLY human nature because it is from times when we had to fight for survival, survival of the fittest required it, it is no longer nescesary
three - the method of collonization i have mentioned will set up a fully functional AUTOMATED economy before any human is ever 'born' on the planets therefore the humans will not understand the concept of 'work' as we do and will be allowed to evolve SOCIALLY WHICH IS THE WHOLE [filtered] French Connection UKing POINT. HUMANITY HASNT EVOLVED ENOUGH SOCIALLY TO LIVE ON THE SCALE THAT IT DOES.
four - The vast majority of the population of the earth are miserable for the vast majority of the time, this can be easily proven by simply looking at alcohol sales other drug estimates, depression counts, stress test counts etc etc etc in a hundred or so years this will have only worsened further no matter how glossy it is on the surface.
five - Earth unless major changes occur will be verging on uninhabitability within this time aswell, fuel sources will be virtually nil (excluding possibilty of the secret of nuclear fusion being discovered chances decrease over time due to other economic conditions in the west).
six - Mass destruction / Technological destruction on earth is only nescesary if the earth is deemed strong enough to ever find and pollute the colonies we have out there, this is quite likely NOT to happen as it will take almost all of our resources to fuel the project anyway
seven - killing the population would actually be humane in some cases of a 200 year future, personally i'd rather be shot or wiped out in a nuclear wave than die a slow rotting death from breathing sulphur dioxide, it can take hours as it slowly changes into the well known acid in your lungs and eats away at your flesh causing you to breathe heavily thus pouring in more acid.
eight - killing children for the safety of other, healthier children is widely accepted in extreme cases and you cant get much more extreme than the survival of the entire race.
nine - if this isnt done then the most likely outcome within 500 years is that one of the colonies founded directly by earth by the usual means instead of thsoe suggested, will destroy the earth with a large scale nuclear strike out of paranoia or during a war for independance.

Call it paranoid if you want it is actually optimistic and very realistic. of course NINE is the most likely real outcome as i doubt the project suggested will ever take place *shrug*

oh and i am one of the cool kids Wink

Please read the whole post before comenting on it as i didnt write it for my health
Xaronth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Free For All Reply with quote

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE PROBLEMS OF HUMANITY! SO HUMANITY WILL DIE EVENTUALLY FROM POISON GAS, THEIR FAULT!

your plan was creating a new race that wouldnt be primal like the humans on earth then you completely break the whole point and say the next step is to destroy the population on earth.

tell me what part of creating a peaceful race then having them murder an entire planet sounds logical?

and [filtered] right you didnt write that for your health, you obviously didnt read over that eyebleed.

"digest" this, take your "simply foolproof" plan and shove it, sicko.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
vicioso

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Free For All Reply with quote

Quote:
'm 17 and admit that at this age i cannot yet make a perfect plan

you won't make a perfect plan at any age.. because a completely peaceful world can't be done. the ONLY way it would EVER work is with extremely strict rules (ex you [filtered] up I kill you no matter how small the offense is) and you have to make ABSOLUTELY sure that there's no one able to fight back against you, whether it's verbally or with weapons
vicioso

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Free For All Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

Dont worry, no ones going to (just kidding, please take no offense), reagrdles of whether or not you think you need it, its still evidental for having meant something, whether you like it to go that way, or another, its just another method it can be indicated.

as long as you say its a way one's life has a meaning and not the way, i'm fine with it. at the time, i saw it as "someone has to miss you after you die in order for your life to have meaning"
CloudFFVII

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Free For All Reply with quote

*sigh* yet again you failed to read an entire post, who said anything about encouraging them to kill the population of the earth, we should do it ourselves and quite reliably we probably will. this is to PRSERVE their peacefullness, they wouldnt be primal as they wouldnt suffer poverty and they wouldnt have greed simply because it would not occur to them. ok heres an example, in this country people steal things right? BUT no1 except people who dont have any steals food, why not it costs money that u cud then spend on high tech electrical goods, its less secure than those goods and no1 would put u in prison for life for stealing it??? why? it just doesnt occur to us. Same reason greed will not occur to them, they will have violent moments and some of the colonies may even turn war like, however they would be insignificant on the whole and safeguards could be put in place to ensure they do not threaten the others. (such as shutting down the robotic economy they have if they develop potent weapons). and you call me heartless for wanting to continue the human race in a better way than its ever had before and simply stopping us ourselves being a threat to it, and yet you dont mind if the whole race dies of poison gas??? hmm poison gas fan now which one of us is the nazi?

A perfect plan is easily concieved btw, this one is getting there i just need more accurate information *shrug*, this plan in its current stages would very very probably work of course if it was ever put into action it would be even more thoroughly researched and could be perfected entirely. Like i said all that is really nescesary to protect the colonies from us is to remove all information regarding them and crash the net, it would set people back about 5 years with no real lasting damage and should safegaurd the colonies for millenia. (by which time earth will have either somehow miraculously become peaceful OR will have destroyed itself anyway) *shrug* anyway i thank you for the debate, it gave me a chance to tidy up the way to deal with Earth a little Smile

also like the way you refer to humanity as their rather than our, you not a member of the human race then i take it??
Xaronth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Free For All Reply with quote

your making a special master race somewhere else so i had to note the real humans were the ones on earth. seriously, defend your colony from attack and dont interfere with populations you deem inferior (even if they're dying). your new special breed is better off now.

omg i give up, im not going to bother with this. your posts are already a 6th grader eyebleed. these are the omf boards, the time machine is that way, so piss off.

have fun with your robots, colonies, master race and planetary murder.
CloudFFVII

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Free For All Reply with quote

*Sigh* visionless moron, A) its not a master race it requires nothing but seperation from us as we are at the moment. B) As stated in my last post and i gave credit to u all for this no1 on earth actually needs to die for it
C) as i said, what 4 times now its a theory not a life goal, i intend to get an A in economics and psychology with it not global domination.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Free For All Reply with quote

Quote:
*Sigh* visionless moron, A) its not a master race it requires nothing but seperation from us as we are at the moment. B) As stated in my last post and i gave credit to u all for this no1 on earth actually needs to die for it
C) as i said, what 4 times now its a theory not a life goal, i intend to get an A in economics and psychology with it not global domination.

*points across the hall where the time machine stands*
vicioso

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Free For All Reply with quote

"perfect" is something you get on tests. there is NO perfection outside of accuracy-type stuff
Discomb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:33 am    Post subject: Re: Free For All Reply with quote

The only perfect plans are absolutely simple. That being, having nothing at all, or having everything together, which adds up to nothing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Free For All Reply with quote

Quote:
The only perfect plans are absolutely simple. That being, having nothing at all, or having everything together, which adds up to nothing.

...yeah, that's a much better of way of piecing together the idea i was trying to get out. you can't really call something "perfect" if it can improve in its current state.

for instance, a machine made to strike targets as fast as lighting is perfect as soon as you get the final contributing piece in. Bruce Lee or anyone as fast as that guy will never be perfect
Discomb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Free For All Reply with quote

The ultimate source of transportation is just appearing at your destination, isnt it?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Balance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: