OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Little conditional, but still amazing....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Discomb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Little conditional, but still amazing.... Reply with quote

I'm a complete Katana noob, but I have a screenie of myself doing 58 hits. Of course, half of them are against the wall, and its insanely evadeable, but hey! 58 hits!

LP > LK > RP > RK > a.LP > a.fLK > a.fLP > a.RP > a.RK > land > ffRK > fRK > fLK > ffRP > a.LK > a.ffKK > (against the wall) > ffPP > land > ffKK > fRP

Also, I learned that ffRK does not fragment into ffRP, but will be unevadeable if you wait just a little.
Also, my brother can link fLP > fRP > fRK > ffRK, while I can not. For him everything goes so quickly, while if I speed up it just ends up waiting before the next move anyway. [filtered]?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Little conditional, but still amazing.... Reply with quote

when you speak of ffRK, you speak of the RK Rolling Blade, correct? It could just as easily be a run and attack command.
Discomb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Little conditional, but still amazing.... Reply with quote

What about comments on that its a feraking 58 hit combo?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Little conditional, but still amazing.... Reply with quote

my god man, how much damage does it do? P.S. would be THE MOST infuriating thing to happen to you when stunned
Discomb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Little conditional, but still amazing.... Reply with quote

Well in walled arenas only, but it does `235 Gracy damage. Ive killed in one go with Walther.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Little conditional, but still amazing.... Reply with quote

almost all arenas have a wall that could be used except Arctic depth, pharoes fire, Desert, cant think of others atm but i think thats fine.
Meowbeast

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Little conditional, but still amazing.... Reply with quote

Maybe they should speed some of katana's moves up because the person might die of boredom before the combo finishes.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Little conditional, but still amazing.... Reply with quote

Quote:
almost all arenas have a wall that could be used except Arctic depth, pharoes fire, Desert, cant think of others atm but i think thats fine.

Artic dept too, it would just not work in pharaos fire.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
CloudFFVII

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Little conditional, but still amazing.... Reply with quote

the walls in arctid depth either rot away or 'move' as teh arena turns, combo this long it might drop both katana and the 'prey' into the water.
Vuen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Little conditional, but still amazing.... Reply with quote

If you mean the middle part, it's turning, meaning your opponent can easily float away with the turning of the central section. 99% of combos don't work in this section.

If you mean the upper part, the 'waterwalls' disappear after one hit. The next will send both into the water.

So, no, this wouldn't work in Arctic Depth.

It also wouldn't work in the Power Plant, because the enemy will bounce off the walls when he hits them.
CloudFFVII

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Little conditional, but still amazing.... Reply with quote

oh about powerplant, pyros' right kick can score about 6 hits if opponent is against the wall.
veryorkish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Little conditional, but still amazing.... Reply with quote

Bah, Garg can Super Talon its way to 80+ hits in powerplant Very Happy
CloudFFVII

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: Little conditional, but still amazing.... Reply with quote

gargs super talon and glide are too strong neway Razz
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: Little conditional, but still amazing.... Reply with quote

erm how long have you guys been out of Artic dept? the water is separated by short walls that dont disapear. (guess how i get all my sticky SFB's there)

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Discomb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Little conditional, but still amazing.... Reply with quote

Ok everyone I just added a hit to the combo.
Add theese three moves to the start of the sequence
Standing behind the oponent, with your back towards his back,
bfLP > ebb > ebb > combo

Also I think after ffRP > LK you can do a.fRK before a.ffKK, but I still have to try that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: