OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Singularity
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CloudFFVII

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: The Singularity Reply with quote

Myself and a few m8s are forming The Singularity as tribute to our last game. Waiting to see what kind member number we got if its decent we try n get a tourney together and a few other bits.
Just FYI
Vuen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: The Singularity Reply with quote

Sounds interesting. A new clan tourney might bring back some players, but I think most people are waiting for the mod tools right now. Still, I missed the last tourney, so if you do make one I'd like to participate.
CloudFFVII

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: The Singularity Reply with quote

yeh no prob, give it a week for our members to sign up and get some practice as most of the potentials have been playing under 2 days Razz
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: The Singularity Reply with quote

A new clan huh, well I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor. We got some more established clans around here and we got generation 2 clans, mine being one of them. A mixture of the old players and the new in mine makes for a quite enjoyable group of people. I might mess with another tourney, might not, all depends on how it works out.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: The Singularity Reply with quote

Are you going to try and top-out the former hX?

Electronic Gaming Machine
veryorkish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: The Singularity Reply with quote

Kinda hard seeing how you guys disbanded and all.
Vuen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: The Singularity Reply with quote

That and a couple of The Singularity are pretty new. Pretty hard to compete with guys who have over a year of experience. That's not to say it won't be a blast though. Best of luck!
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: The Singularity Reply with quote

Quote:

I mean as in 2 BC victories and only 1 humiliating defeat Vs the former XS?

Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: The Singularity Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

I mean as in 2 BC victories and only 1 humiliating defeat Vs the former XS?

its over, all this happened during omf's prime. theres nothing to attain victories from right now Sad
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The Singularity Reply with quote

That means we hX rule! w00t!

We should be a clan in OMF's follow up in the SP as a trophy!

Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: The Singularity Reply with quote

Quote:
That means we hX rule! w00t!

We should be a clan in OMF's follow up in the SP as a trophy!

i love the idea of one of the enemy groups or something to be called hyper-x in tribute.

but i think thats being a little too proud :tongue2:
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: The Singularity Reply with quote

And the AI would certainly not do hX justice. If hX were to design its own AI with the mod tools....
CloudFFVII

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: The Singularity Reply with quote

simply add a Hyper X tournament with mod tools get pilot pics/custom avatars and their colours and set up the odd special level work up through the ranks to the clan leaders. Very Happy
Vuen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: The Singularity Reply with quote

Quote:
And the AI would certainly not do hX justice. If hX were to design its own AI with the mod tools....

Well, good luck with that. Bear in mind that AI is not easy to build in any game, let alone OMF. However, creating a single player tournament with your own trophy is definitely a great idea, even if the AI doesn't do justice do the players. If there are some hX players in beta you could start now! Smile
CloudFFVII

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: The Singularity Reply with quote

lol I've made my own custom AI for starcraft, im working on a semi-inteligent one that can react to how the player choses to fight. If i can be arsed to reinstall War3 i'll make 3 UBER AI (1 random 1 strategic 1 reactant). random cud be amusing lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: