OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gameplay Change Suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Balance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrsiezen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

Ah well,
but I don't think that kind of quality is needed for this anyway.
Cable up/down 128/768! Yesss upgraded again!

[color="red"]Pro re-release!!![/color]
CloudFFVII

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

ouch is at least good in a mantis, he was performing nice length combos, showed decent ability with all of the moves and specials of the HAR, he knew how to use it which is how i define some1 good with a HAR. Dont have to be absolutely perfect with it.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

Quote:
ouch is at least good in a mantis, he was performing nice length combos, showed decent ability with all of the moves and specials of the HAR, he knew how to use it which is how i define some1 good with a HAR. Dont have to be absolutely perfect with it.

He uses it well, he abuses it little.

Meaning he knows most of the moves and stuff, but he doesnt abuse the extreme tactics that player and muska pull. (note: this is mainly because he cant, not because he is such a good guy)

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

only good mantis players: player, muska and zee.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
Vuen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

Meaning he knows most of the moves and stuff, but he doesnt abuse the extreme tactics that player and muska pull. (note: this is mainly because he cant, not because he is such a good guy)

Abuse tactics? Scrub.

I'm sorry, but if he's worried about 'being a nice guy' by not using tactics that work well, he's a scrub, and you are too. Scrubs.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Abuse tactics? Scrub.

I'm sorry, but if he's worried about 'being a nice guy' by not using tactics that work well, he's a scrub, and you are too. Scrubs.

heh thats why player and muska were mantis kings. i loved watching muska piss everyone off, i might have some screenshots still around somewhere.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Abuse tactics? Scrub.

F*CKING RET*RD, i already said he didnt do it to be a nice guy, i said he doesnt do it cause he doesnt have the skill to do so. C*NT.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Vuen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

No, he does do it to be a nice guy. I've shown him how to use spiders to his advantage before; he doesn't care, because he's too lazy to learn how to use them.

He's nice and content with his face spam, even though it gets him owned whenever my ping is below 80. He doesn't want to bother learning an advanced technique, meaning he's a scrub.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

Quote:
No, he does do it to be a nice guy. I've shown him how to use spiders to his advantage before; he doesn't care, because he's too lazy to learn how to use them.

He's nice and content with his face spam, even though it gets him owned whenever my ping is below 80. He doesn't want to bother learning an advanced technique, meaning he's a scrub.

Yeah right, since when are you teaching people how to use mantis. good one.

Vuen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

I don't admit to know everything about Mantis, but I do know plenty of stuff about it, including how to perform huge unblockable resets and spawn spiders for baiting. I've shown him how to do this before and suggested it to him while I was beating his face spam. He doesn't care. He's stuck in his own little world where he restricts Warlord from his server and believes spiders are too good to be allowed.

Just because you haven't seen me play Mantis doesn't mean I don't know anything about it.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't admit to know everything about Mantis, but I do know plenty of stuff about it, including how to perform huge unblockable resets and spawn spiders for baiting. I've shown him how to do this before and suggested it to him while I was beating his face spam. He doesn't care. He's stuck in his own little world where he restricts Warlord from his server and believes spiders are too good to be allowed.

Just because you haven't seen me play Mantis doesn't mean I don't know anything about it.

So now he's a scrub for not playing the way you want him to? knowing what resets a combo doesnt mean you know how to move into the position of doing so.

Xaronth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

So now he's a scrub for not playing the way you want him to? knowing what resets a combo doesnt mean you know how to move into the position of doing so.

precisely.

besides, ouch sucks because he does and hes a scrub because he bans warlords.

see it all works.
Vuen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

Quote:

Interesting that you think a couple of Mantis resets are all I know.

He's not a scrub for not playing the way I want him to. I couldn't care less what way he wants to play; he can't be bothered to be real competition so I'll just go fight someone else. He's a scrub for not wanting to improve.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

Interesting that you think a couple of Mantis resets are all I know.

He's not a scrub for not playing the way I want him to. I couldn't care less what way he wants to play; he can't be bothered to be real competition so I'll just go fight someone else. He's a scrub for not wanting to improve.

You're an idiot for thinking you can teach him much/anything about mantis... I can see why he wouldnt want to learn from you, regardles of how he goes about treating you, he always took training from mordax and other Mantis trainers without second thinking twice. and he certanly put up a better match then you've done so far, on my server.

Vuen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

That's because I have a ping of 150 on your server. How do you expect I fight you?

Care to join my server and see what happens?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Balance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: