OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heres something cool Ive come up with for Garg
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Discomb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Heres something cool Ive come up with for Garg Reply with quote

Again, no clue if its already known...

LK > RK > RP > j.bbRK > LP > bfRP > fLP > fRP > fRK > fLK > ffRPb > a.ffKK

I'm sure you can add some air moves to this easily. I just couldnt be bothered. The main feature is air scream linking to LP easily.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Heres something cool Ive come up with for Garg Reply with quote

lk, rk, air burst, lp, flp frp, flk, frk, rp, tornado, (rk) scream, then air combo, grab, ECT.
Discomb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: Heres something cool Ive come up with for Garg Reply with quote

Another way of doing it. I actually forgot a move. You can use Scream and Air Scream in one combo, so after RP, bbRK > j.bbRK > LP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: Heres something cool Ive come up with for Garg Reply with quote

Ok, brand new Gargoyle air part. I had no clue it could work but aparently it does, and very well.
This whole thing is VERY fast btw, until a.RK

Ground Combo > RP > j.fLP > a.fRP > a.fLK > a.RK > a.RP > a.LP > *a.fRK > a.bbLK > Land and ground combo.
* You have to wait a little for Garg to accelerate upward from a.LP. If you do it too soon you will hit the ground without reaching the oponent. Trust me, you will have enough time, so be parient.

The only move I didnt use here is a.LK, and I'm sure you can fit it in in many places. It can be used to start combos pretty effectively, and its a life saver after Super Talon Grab because you can do it while falling with a 100% chance of hitting an oponent thats waiting for you to come down.

PS: Faster pilots will have difficulty with the first part. Slower pilots with the final 4 hits. Need medium speed, preferably Zyris/Reece.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: Heres something cool Ive come up with for Garg Reply with quote

You did use a.RK, i assume you meant a.LK?

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Discomb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Heres something cool Ive come up with for Garg Reply with quote

Yes... I didnt use a.LK
a.RK is right in the combo.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Heres something cool Ive come up with for Garg Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes... I didnt use a.LK
a.RK is right in the combo.

Quote:
The only move I didnt use here is a.RK, and I'm sure you can fit it in in many places.

edit it? :p

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Discomb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: Heres something cool Ive come up with for Garg Reply with quote

Tested online with Meowbeast. My ping ~70, his ~150

DO NOT EVER EVER EVER trust this combo with your life!!!!!
In lag its sometimes hard to link a.fLK, not mentioning a.RK > a.RP!!!!!
But you can ignore a.RK and put a.fRK in after the a.RP, and then end it with a.ffPP, meaning a lot of barely evadeable hits...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Heres something cool Ive come up with for Garg Reply with quote

Pfft, still seems better than mine- LK, RK, LP, j.fLK, a.RP, a.LK, a.RK, RP, j.fRK, LP, (LP Glide, swoop up with them) Talon Dive.

I never did get the hang of Gargoyle. Everything about it feels like it should have a smaller hit radius, I just get uncomfortable without knowing where my hits will land. Sad
Aero_blyctos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Heres something cool Ive come up with for Garg Reply with quote

LK SCREAM > LK > RK > LP > Tornado > F RP > F LP > F LK > F RK > RP > Jump > A FRK > A FRP > A FLP > A FLK > A RP > A LP > Super air grab or RK

It is pretty easy to evade after tornado or RP. i have done about 30 hits and 160 damage with that combo. Smile
(Velocity/Maelstrom)

I [color="red"] hate [/color] counter abusing.

[color="green"]'*-._.-*'`'*-._.-*'`'*-._.-*'`'*-._.-*'`|[/color]
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Heres something cool Ive come up with for Garg Reply with quote

I have a fun one for no lag

alk, lk, rk, left dust shot (bflp), tornado (bfrp), frk, flk, flp, lp, rp, jfrk, aflp, afrp, aflk, arp, alp, super glide, (here, im pretty sure that i could've gotten a super talon grab if the wall in the training arena wasnt in the way)

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Heres something cool Ive come up with for Garg Reply with quote

ffp = glide, you meant the bf p's.

Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Heres something cool Ive come up with for Garg Reply with quote

bah, sorry, i'll edit it

Laptop Bunny Stats
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Heres something cool Ive come up with for Garg Reply with quote

you can also get a super grab in after the talon, about the supper grab i don't know.

Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Heres something cool Ive come up with for Garg Reply with quote

... im pretty sure i got it in before. you have to start the super glide close to the ground

Laptop Bunny Stats
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: