OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nice Jaguar fragment
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Nice Jaguar fragment Reply with quote

Yeah honestly i dont care much about fragmenting, even though i still consider it a balance issue/game bug, thinking pyros LK is over powered also doesnt stop me from using it..

So here it is:
you can open the combo with either a.RK a.LK or a.RP, so take your pick.

Ill go with a.RP for now.
A.RP > LK > RP > RK > LCC > j.fRK > a.RK*1 > fLP > fRP >*2 Jump > OT > front evade > a.LK > fRP > fLK > fRK > LP....

Notes:
*1 can be replaced with a.LK
*2 fragment occurs here

and so on and so forth... Im pretty sure you can make some sick combinations out of this. Have fun. (i havent tried this online yet)

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Discomb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Nice Jaguar fragment Reply with quote

All that with a standing oponent?!?!?!?!?!?!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: Nice Jaguar fragment Reply with quote

Quote:
All that with a standing oponent?!?!?!?!?!?!

everything up until the OT, yes.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Discomb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: Nice Jaguar fragment Reply with quote

*wuvs Jaguar*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: Nice Jaguar fragment Reply with quote

Quote:
*wuvs Jaguar*

*Loves the contrast between him and Discomb*

Electronic Gaming Machine
Discomb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Nice Jaguar fragment Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
*wuvs Jaguar*

*Loves the contrast between him and Discomb*

I dont actually like Jag. I like HARs with tricks up their sleeve, like Chronos and Gargoyle. But so many moves without knocking him down is very very admirable.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice Jaguar fragment Reply with quote

Evil!
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice Jaguar fragment Reply with quote

Quote:
Evil!

Without a doubt, however when using a faster pilot you may have trouble comboing out of OT, esspecially if you're on AD rush, mainly because your evade might bring you too far towards the ground.

Endy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice Jaguar fragment Reply with quote

The combo resets twice? How would that not outright kill someone...

Furthermore, as far as I can tell; flp > frp ! tickOT; does not work reliably on most hars (basically only jag vs jag).

The frp pushes you back too much to get over bigger HARs. You can do it on gargoyle easily though, and he's the only HAR that can really force you to abuse tick throws (because he can be played so defensively).

If the FRP connects (as in a combo) then sure, but if you're just spamming. Good luck.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice Jaguar fragment Reply with quote

Quote:

No it doesnt, read the comments, the first * isnt a fragment, though you could ofcourse fragment it upto 4/5 times using beserker dash evade + fragment.

Endy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice Jaguar fragment Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

No it doesnt, read the comments, the first * isnt a fragment, though you could ofcourse fragment it upto 4/5 times using beserker dash evade + fragment.

What the [filtered] are you talking about?
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice Jaguar fragment Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What the [filtered] are you talking about?

The only fragment i stated in post 1 is the fRP > Jump > OT.

However if you wish to fragment more often, you could:
(Every [enter] is a fragment/reset)
a.LK > LK > RP > RK > LCC > BD
a.(L/R)Evade > a.LK > LK > RP > RK > LCC > BD
a.(L/R)Evade > a.LK > LK > RP > RK > LCC > J.fRK > a.RK > fLP > fRP
Jump > OT > a.(F)Evade > a.fRK > fRP > fLK > fRK > LP > j.fLK > a.LP > j.fRP > a.fLP > a.RK > a.LK > fLP > (LP)Leap > Beserker dash

Fragment it 4 times, having a higher focus pilot you could easily do the beserker evade fragment another time.

And im sure that last part of the combo could somehow have LK RP RK, however your opponent would be dead anyway.

Endy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice Jaguar fragment Reply with quote

Quote:

a.LK > LK > RP > RK > LCC > BD
a.(L/R)Evade > a.LK > LK > RP > RK > LCC > J.fRK > a.RK > fLP > fRP
Jump > OT > a.(F)Evade > a.fRK > fRP > fLK > fRK > LP > j.fLK > a.LP > j.fRP > a.fLP > a.RK > a.LK > fLP > (LP)Leap > Beserker dash

I'm gonna make a video of that. That would literally be 1500+ damage.
Discomb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice Jaguar fragment Reply with quote

Ive been waiting for someone to say that AND do it Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: Nice Jaguar fragment Reply with quote

Quote:
Ive been waiting for someone to say that AND do it Very Happy

Its not that hard, just make sure your opponent doesnt die during a BDash, the fRP > j.OT fragment is fast enough, even if he's dead, you'll still have him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: