OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing them
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Balance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
veryorkish

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Probbably

Left hand stasis, right hand tac, Mass Stasis, a.frp, a.lp,.... free form!
Discomb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

That is nifty indeed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

You know once in a lifetime i managed to use Mass Stasis on 5 ppl online. It was when i first started with Chronos, and there actually were more than 4 ppl in a game almost every time Sad.
Anyway, that looked so superb, it's like, even cooler than mantis' superslide. Very Happy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
veryorkish

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Yah see the beauty of Mass Stasis is that since most people use air attacks, you have to use it right when they land. Against Ai though its pretty much worthless since they seem to put Miss Cleo to shame...
Discomb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Super TAC is still by far the greatest super. Its so slick putting 2 oponents into a hazard or something by throwing 10 red bombs at them. If only it were a bit more stable... :smirk:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

i dont like the way tac can go over people same style as super fly (although its better than super fly). IMO Best super is super grav well / bdash (cept for instability) / spider ball.
MAD_DAN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Imho best super is SuperTeleport / Temporal Ambush . You can guess why ^_^ .
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Because it's [filtered] [filtered] [filtered] evil! Mad

Wink
CloudFFVII

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

I'd forgotten about Super tele, yeh thats one of the best very much so. Smile the way it hits a lot even if it misses especially on knocked down opponents is great.
mrsiezen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Yeah great, another opponent is hit by the first hit of that super, so I (as the 3rd person) get in a good position too punish the Chronos fighter. And then for some reason the super eventually hits me with the rest of the hits from that super. Even when I'm behind it.

Friggin' bugged super. :smirk:
Cable up/down 128/768! Yesss upgraded again!

[color="red"]Pro re-release!!![/color]
Discomb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Quote:
Imho best super is SuperTeleport / Temporal Ambush . You can guess why ^_^ .

You are guilty of plagarism, because that was my opinion first!
And Super TAC stills owns you all!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Best Super in my opinion is Pyros's Super Fire Spin > Super Fire Ball (nearly 40 hits with correct posistion & timing)

Ya Gotta Love Timor Smile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Sure it's pretty, but it can't easily match the damage on a point-blank Superbomb from Force. >Smile
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Quote:
Sure it's pretty, but it can't easily match the damage on a point-blank Superbomb from Force. >Smile

if you have them up against a wall when you do that, it guarantees the 30 hits >Smile

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

So does firebomb, but it doesn't depend on your surroundings. :crazy:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Balance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: