OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing them
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Balance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

I was talking about Super firebomb, not super fireball, and yes, i believe you need something behind them to get the full 30 hits from it

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
veryorkish

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Nah, Super Teleport is one of the best cause you have to be an idiot to miss in a 3+ ffa.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

3+ ffa? *cough*

SFB is probally my favorite super, probally because i can get it sticky so easily and well. Best supers in the game are mantis super fly swarm (huge hit range) and the super teleport thanks to its buggyness (hitting someone when he's down).

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Quote:
3+ ffa? *cough*

SFB is probally my favorite super, probally because i can get it sticky so easily and well. Best supers in the game are mantis super fly swarm (huge hit range) and the super teleport thanks to its buggyness (hitting someone when he's down).

best supers in game are

1) Super Fireball ( sticky super combos )

2) Super Flamethrower ( personal fave no one else will probably agree at all )

3) Gargoyles Grab and pummel super ( :biggrin2: )

oh and hello yall >Smile long time no see, i might have to get used to playin this while waitin for servers and clanmates to get on to play other stuff, im probably more rusty then I even want to think about :sweat2:

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
3+ ffa? *cough*

best supers in game are

1) Super Fireball ( sticky super combos )

2) Super Flamethrower ( personal fave no one else will probably agree at all )

3) Gargoyles Grab and pummel super ( :biggrin2: )

oh and hello yall >Smile long time no see, i might have to get used to playin this while waitin for servers and clanmates to get on to play other stuff, im probably more rusty then I even want to think about :sweat2:

SFB has huge potential.

Gargoyle super grapple is good, but not best IMO.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

If it were more reliable and had more opportunities, then it'd be among the best.

I think Super Meteor Call is up there. It's not very damaging and doesn't have great potential, but its usefulness as... well, anything, is great. Attack a crowd, surprise air attacks, combo, evade catcher, and so on. I think it deserves a high rank among the moves. Speaking of which, we should really make a move ranking, not just for the three best. Or rather, the betas should have, a looooong time ago, for the sake of balance.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Too trivial, since even if 1 HAR has much better supers than it's opponents, that doesnt make the HAR strongest as a whole, in fact, i'd say that it's important that not all HARs have exact equallity in terms if super attack ratings.

And yes, it's definitly up there, partly because of the fact that it can also be performed from in the air now. If it still had it's old range id say it's the best of all supers.

FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

And remember how fast it used to be? Yikes, there was almost no warning on that sucker. :crazy:
mrsiezen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Yeah, my fav three are:

Super Fireball
Super Teleport
Super Meteor Call (although I rarely play Force, I know it's uses VERY well)
Cable up/down 128/768! Yesss upgraded again!

[color="red"]Pro re-release!!![/color]
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Beserker is definitly one of my favorites, even without the potential you've got in the ground fragment, it's still fast, covers a lot of ground, and doesn't expose you to danger for much time if it does miss.

mrsiezen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Nah, only on 1v1 is it usefull. The third player can punish you so hard when you do a beserker. Ok, same goes for Super Teleport, but I still prefer it, because it has more uses (DON'T evade from Chronos combo's! :tongue2: )
Cable up/down 128/768! Yesss upgraded again!

[color="red"]Pro re-release!!![/color]
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

But if, say, someone else is BDing your target, you can BD and get them both. Works with up to 4 other people caught in it. Very Happy (the sucker who first got hit should be near death or dead by then).
Dzament

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Player: Dzament (Devious, Toolboxmafia)
Preferred Bot('s): Gargoyle, Warlord
Typical Pilot('s): Timor, Raven
Strategy: Typically uses a tried and true strategy, Will use combos, but typically not fragments. prefers to use an all-out frontal barrage as opposed to a side/back attack, will allow opponets to escape for the fun of catching them in the cooldown of the evade, enjoys Playing with his Opponet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Quote:
Player: Dzament (Devious, Toolboxmafia)
Preferred Bot('s): Gargoyle, Warlord
Typical Pilot('s): Timor, Raven
Strategy: Typically uses a tried and true strategy, Will use combos, but typically not fragments. prefers to use an all-out frontal barrage as opposed to a side/back attack, will allow opponets to escape for the fun of catching them in the cooldown of the evade, enjoys Playing with his Opponet

= In trouble against real opponents :tongue2:

veryorkish

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: enough har balence stuff... how about the people useing Reply with quote

Yeah pretty much...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Balance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: