OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Glow problem with Geforce 6800 GT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vuen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Glow problem with Geforce 6800 GT Reply with quote

Yup, last I checked Glow didn't work here either, Asus Extreme N6600 (GF 6800 chipset).
Stomp357

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: Glow problem with Geforce 6800 GT Reply with quote

Just installed the full version once again, and patched it. The last time I ran it was when I had my GF4 Ti4400 back in April. I've been using a 6600GT AGP, and now find that we can't use the glow effects. I wonder if the developers will bother fix this?
Viper-Vision

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: Glow problem with Geforce 6800 GT Reply with quote

Ti4800SE glow ain't working on it neither.
Wastelander5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Glow problem with Geforce 6800 GT Reply with quote

I have a GeForce 6200 and I get the same deal. I have all of the latest drivers and things, just like the above peeps. GeForce problem, maybe? The way I updated was: I started up the game and it automatically downloaded. Eh.

I find it ironic, I got my GeForce to fix a shader problem in CS:S, it doesn't work, but now I get this and the glow doesn't work.

First post, btw. :biggrin2: I played the dos one as a kid and my bro picked this game up at some store he didn't mention. So yes, the retail's got a problem too.
NightShadow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Glow problem with Geforce 6800 GT Reply with quote

I think I remember maybe possibly hearing that the beta version might have maybe fixed this glow problem.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: