OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't add bots.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meowbeast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Can't add bots. Reply with quote

I'm in my server right now and it's telling me "Only the server can add new bots to the arena.

EDIT: Restarted OMF, and hosted again. Tried to ad bots. It started to let me but then it froze. I doubt it freezing had to do with the bots though. Restarted again and then it worked. Don't know why it did that though.
NightShadow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't add bots. Reply with quote

Aww, I don't see your server. Sad

Are you at the max. player limit maybe? I've never seen that message before, so I have no idea how that could've happened.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't add bots. Reply with quote

Odd, i got the exact same thing, i thought it'd be because the mods i have messed up something :p

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Jazzy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't add bots. Reply with quote

Quote:
Odd, i got the exact same thing, i thought it'd be because the mods i have messed up something :p

What mods do you have?

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?LACOSAM&1

Vive La Revolution!
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't add bots. Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

What mods do you have?

OMF Mods, made by "the mod tools", thats all i am allowed to tell you.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't add bots. Reply with quote

It has nothing to do with that. If you've just come out of a multiplayer game on someone else's server, then sometimes you won't be able to add bots to your own unless you quit the program and restart it. Probably because it might not be specifically coded to turn the addbot function back on once you leave a multiplayer game.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: