OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My mantis combo.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MAD_DAN

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Quote:
well... if i use A.RP or A.LP after spiders. Could it be possible to use both other super moves after that?
It sounds pretty hard becouse of they evade from super swarm if i do it after spider things and i cant connect super swarm and super slide if i use A.RP or A.LP after spiders.
Or can i :confused:

Becouse of i know only 1 way to do super sward after super slide and it is super slide > A.LK > A.RP > super swarm.

No i said a.forward.LP Very Happy
Aero_blyctos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Oh well i should learn to read

Surprised

I [color="red"] hate [/color] counter abusing.

[color="green"]'*-._.-*'`'*-._.-*'`'*-._.-*'`'*-._.-*'`|[/color]
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Ouch, let it go man, either ignore it or contribute, don't bash senselessly.

The game isn't at a point where it will give DE more publicity or money, it's done, and trust me, xaronth hates that too.

Xaronth also still contributes to the community, [filtered], not too long ago he asked Rob to slip the none-beta's some more info. (@Moderators: I don't think that that information is so important that it can't be said here.)

Also: Players like player, xaronth, saiyaman and a few others in their day were so far ahead of the game that i dare say, even right now most mainstream fighters havent gotten to their fighting advancements yet, honestly there's not a whole lot of new stuff in the game, not many new techniques, the best fragment that was developed quite a bit before battlecast still stands, same goes for best jaguar combo, 1 new valueable jaguar combo has been developed, mantis combos are pretty much still the same (though new things still arise every now and then, honestly not much intresting in terms of in game actual value).

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

What's happened is...

The majority of the talented players have stopped playing the game (TUF and FM are exceptions). What's left are bad players stuck fighting other bad players. The result is, the bad players only learn to adapt to other bad players' fighting techniques, and consequently, the bad players stay bad. :/

Anyways, as reigning champion of the world, I've decided to pick up the game a little bit again and help you guys out. :p [/modesty]

Edit:
Anyways, my point is, Xaronth was one of the best fighters after the release of the game. It would be hard for anyone nowadays to reach his level of skill.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Then host, [filtered]!
ouch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

yes something we can all agree on... lets get this party started Smile

er... wait can the party wait for about 3 hours for when I get home from work?

ouch

scientifically engineered to hate StarForce

TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Quote:
Then host, [filtered]!

QFE

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Quote:
Anyways, my point is, Xaronth was one of the best fighters after the release of the game. It would be hard for anyone nowadays to reach his level of skill.

hey now lets be reasonable, i was even before release of the game haha Cool
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Now playing on I hate homework, join.

edit: left.

FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Heh, we had a nice ol' time on my server, but it's just too laggy. I'll see if I can sneak a game in later, my parents have grounded me from games, but I have a computer in my room. Wink

It took all of three minutes for Player to find his groove. The first match was either a practise match or a very clever trick, to make me let down my guard.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

I beat him on NS's server Cool

FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Hopefully not using Gargoyle. Wink
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

I need practice again in gargoyle, i used to be pretty good in it, plus its the only HAR with an advantage towards Mantis.

FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

That's like saying nuclear weaponry has an advantage against tanks. It's true, but it's also effective for everything else, anyway (except for peace. It really sucks for peace).
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Gargoyle has priority advantage against mantis. Other HARs are used to getting outprioritized, mantis' aren't. Thats why it's esspecially good against those, was what i meant.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: