OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My mantis combo.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Ah. Is it really higher priority than Mantis? Hmm, that's something I did not know. Hey, as a beta, has Rob told you what exactly is going on when Gargoyle's Super Grab fails to do damage or misses and does damage? It's such a bizarre event. :confused:
Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

If a bug exists (and I'm not at liberty to confirm or deny if such events occured) it is our duty to report those bugs. If such events occur, an explaination as to why such events occur is not presented.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Fair enough.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Quote:
Ah. Is it really higher priority than Mantis? Hmm, that's something I did not know. Hey, as a beta, has Rob told you what exactly is going on when Gargoyle's Super Grab fails to do damage or misses and does damage? It's such a bizarre event. :confused:

Gargoyle LP has that kind of priority, same for his a.LK, both of those are important combo starters of garg.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Aero_blyctos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

That's it !
I got so tired of speed blade today x.x he has changed his name to "Hated player".
Then he used to be katana + sato and waited untill i attacked and then he just abused counters :thumbsdown:.

So... all he did in our game was counters. He never attacked i had to do all the attacking and then he always did counter Sad
After that he said i hardly play fair becouse of i use spider pods with mantis to fight agains his abuse :mad2:.
Afterall he beginned to call me "bug spammer" and said like that: "Hated player: Great! Another bug spammer in ATL. (He ment you and me, Ouch :/ )
I can't understand what the [filtered] in this earth is bug
spamming.
What do you guys think about that ?
:smirk:

I [color="red"] hate [/color] counter abusing.

[color="green"]'*-._.-*'`'*-._.-*'`'*-._.-*'`'*-._.-*'`|[/color]
MAD_DAN

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Well, mantis' spider pods as you so put it are often called bugs, and bug spammer, well Very Happy

Ahh man all this talk is making me crave for omf but i can't join any servers, my join button is greyed out and i don't know why !!!! and it just stands there noooo Sad Sad
veryorkish

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

All you have to do is counter bait (Use one or two moves and wait for him to counter then beat the snot out of him...)
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Yeah, attack him once, he'll try to counter (but miss if you don't attack), and that'll give you a good opening. He should know by now that there are things to be done about "bug spamming", but he'll still be using it as an excuse.

He played on my server for a bit when Player and I were battling, but he got too annoying so I banned him. Then he came back (somehow) and I kept doing it. He was, for some reason, still confused about what was happening and why he was being banned (as in, he wasn't even linking the cause of the ban to me in any way). I eventually told him: "You keep getting banned because I hate you. Die." [banned]

So that explains his new nick. It doesn't surprise me; he's such a whiny player that it makes me sick. Trying to gain pity all the time, fishing for compliments by talking about how much he sucks and he should stop playing, etc. Neither Player nor I felt like indulging him in his little drama show. He must have been expecting "no, don't go! We love you, you're not so bad". He got "I'm not stopping you from quitting OMF for good. It's not like you'll be missed."

It sounds harsh, but it needs to be.
Aero_blyctos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Thats what he is always doing.
And he is all the time walking backwards and writing something
to hide that, how bad he is :p.
And when you fail in something he say: LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :smirk: which sounds pretty stupid.

Aero_blyctos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

And ofcourse there should be SpeedBlade hating room in the forums :thumbsup:.

MAD_DAN

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Well this thread is like...30% there Very Happy
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Quote:
Well this thread is like...30% there Very Happy

haha... sadly, it's very true :p

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

Quote:
All you have to do is counter bait (Use one or two moves and wait for him to counter then beat the snot out of him...)

He's a katana, don't counterbate, potential danger is too large to be largely effective, any distance attack will take him down, just stay close to him, but try not to face spam him, if you get a blockhit on his face, jump over him with a turn jump and attack his back, if you're slightly more distant (outside his counter range), any projectile goes, if he counters those he's got a full second cool down, possibly the most dangerous position to get into, if he doesn't counter he's lost a lot of stun. Try not to get too far away, katana's projectiles can be annoying.

Ofcourse, spiderspam works too, if he whines ask him why you should use more than 1 attack if he can't even handle just that 1 attack.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

I realise that it's risky for use on Katana, but it works flawlessly and without exception on SpeedBlade. :crazy:
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: My mantis combo. Reply with quote

I personally prefer just being all over the place, next to, behind jumping over, etc. Overhead throw is also nice for people who like countering.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: