OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Server
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dzament

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: My Server Reply with quote

now that i've finished SP, i will be running a Dedicated server for anyone who wants to play

it will be running 4:00pm-9:30pm weekdays (it's 10:10pm on 3/29 here respectively)

and 12:00pm - 9:00pm Weekends

max 6 people, or it may start lagging horribly (My GFX Card is dying on me Sad)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

Well i'm prolly gonna have 800 ping on ur server ,but i was just courious..i checked now and it says 1 servers on other versions . I have the latest version installed, so , is that your server or it's some beta tester grrr?
Dzament

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

i ran autopatcher before setting it up, and it didnt download anything, so i'b going to manually patch BG from the patches on X-bots site

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

All patches are installed, GT is selected (Demolition) and auto-ai's is working right

it's set up for a 5 player demo match, 5 ai's will duke it out, as people join they will replace these ai's

-Dza, doing what i can

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

Quote:
All patches are installed, GT is selected (Demolition) and auto-ai's is working right

it's set up for a 5 player demo match, 5 ai's will duke it out, as people join they will replace these ai's

-Dza, doing what i can

I recommend you turn off sound and rendering for best performance of the server, if you haven't done so yet.
mrsiezen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

Are you running that server at this moment? Don't see it.
Cable up/down 128/768! Yesss upgraded again!

[color="red"]Pro re-release!!![/color]
Dzament

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

I can set it up right now if anyone wants to play, there will be a short leave at 3 PM my time b/c i have an appointment

(it's 11:50 am here)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

Quote:
I can set it up right now if anyone wants to play, there will be a short leave at 3 PM my time b/c i have an appointment

(it's 11:50 am here)

Uhh, you could always minimize the dedicated server window and leave the computer running.
Discomb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

Thats what you think. :p

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

My Server will be up till 1 am today (11:04pm now)

all are welcome for some chaos in the bladepit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

as of THIS EXACT SECOND i am starting my server up, just look for the game "All Welcome", it will be me in katan vs a random AI 'bot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

Hahahaha, Demolition! Funny.
veryorkish

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

Not anymore... And I was looking forward to a good ping too.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

And I was looking forward to a good fight, ping aside. I saw Demolition on the server list and hit Alt+F4 instead.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

Quote:
And I was looking forward to a good fight, ping aside. I saw Demolition on the server list and hit Alt+F4 instead.

You couldv been fighting me Wink

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: